☑️BakuTodo- cuddles

Part 1/???

Katsuki was never one for PDA, ever. He likes keeping things private, that's the way he is and he likes it like that.
But lately his boyfriend has been...more clingy.

Not that Katsuki minded, Katsuki found it cute actually.
Shoto usually wasn't one for too much PDA, so when he felt clingy towards Katsuki he wondered why.

He couldn't pin point any reason, he simply wanted Katsuki's affection more.
Shoto walked out of the elevator and immediately saw Katsuki talking-to Denki, Eijiro and Sero.

They seemed happy just talking.
Shoto walked over behind Katsuki and slowly wrapped his arms around his waist, clasping his hands in front of Katsuki as he laid his head on Katsuki's shoulder.

Katsuki rubbed Shoto's scalp as he continued talking with Eijiro. Sero and Denki kept giving each other weird looks.
"Got something to fucking say?"
Katsuki asked leaning into Shoto.

"Na-"

"You guys are like totally showing"
Denki interrupted Sero.

"Dude ju-"

"The hell did you say!?"
Katsuki asked, he didn't yell. Shoto was right next to him and Katsuki didn't want to hurt Shoto's ears.

Denki laughed
"I mean look at you two. All...loving towards each other."

"I love Katsuki."
Shoto said looking up at Denki with a raised brow.
"Is it not obvious? I thought I made it clear a while ago. I guess I should display it more."

Katsuki scoffed and looked away trying to blow off the blush he felt creeping to color his face.
"Whatever. I got some homework to do. I'm heading to bed nerds."

Katsuki left, leaving Shoto standing there no longer holding onto his beloved boyfriend.
What was he supposed to do now?

"Hey sho."
Denki smiled.

"Hello. What should I do now? I don't really want to be a burden being around him All the time but I also want to go to him."
Shoto bit onto his index finger worriedly.
"Once again my emotions are confusing me."

Sero snickered. This was too funny.
"Yo yo, sho. Sho my man. Calm down and go get your manz"
Sero snapped some wicked finger guns trying to edge Shoto on.

Shoto nodded dedication in his eyes.
He walked into the elevator giving the group of boys a thumbs up as the doors slowly closed.

Soon Shoto walked into Katsuki's dorm room.
He shut the door and turned around.
Katsuki was in his desk chair studying just like he had said.
Shoto walked up to Katsuki, closed his book and scooted his chair out.
"Bastard what a-"

Shoto didn't want Katsuki talking.
He climbed into Katsuki's lap wrapping his legs around Katsuki and his arms over Katsuki's shoulders.

Katsuki didn't know what do. His boyfriend ceased him from studying and climbed into him. So he did the first thing that came to mind. He wrapped his arms around Shoto and rocked back and forth slightly.
"You okay baby?"

Shoto snuggled in further to Katsuki's neck as an answer.
He tried to get closer pressing his body to Katsuki.
Katsuki didn't like that response.
His hand went up to rub Shoto's back softly as he rocked him in his lap.

Taking in small breath Katsuki pressed a lingering kiss on Shoto's neck.
"You want to talk about it?"

Shoto didn't answer, didn't even move. Then Katsuki heard a snore.
The emotional baggage Shoto was carrying that day must of took a toll on Shoto, Katsuki concluded.