☑️unkle Keigo

((just a little information for those who don't know. 'hawks' his around 17 in this oneshot and Tori is Tokoyami's mother. Keigo is Tokoyami's unkle on his mother's side, another reason why he had a quirk much like toko's only one of these things is actually true and that Tori the rest is strictly for this story and Toko's nickname for Keigo is Unkle TaTa because Keigo's full name is Keigo Takami))

Part 1/??

Finally, after hours in school,   Keigo was free like the bird he was. Even though it was only eight hours, when Keigo took that first step out into the sunlight he was at full bliss.

The warm light from the sun spread across his face, his skin tingled from the sudden warmth. The school was definitely cold.
Keigo started off in the direction of his house, he would have usually flown but he was caught and sternly told not to use his quirk outside of the school unless needed.

So, he walked.
His hands in his pockets and a small smile on his face as he basked in the feeling of life.
The flowers on the side of the pavement bloomed, the grass had turned to it's beautiful green color again and the leaves were starting to sprout from the trees.

Spring was here. And Keigo, being the teen he is, loved this time of year. He loved the scents of the flowers and freshly mowed grass. The feeling of the bright, warm sun on his skin.

An arm was thrown over his shoulder and body weight that he didn't possess weighed him down slightly.
"Heyo"
Keigo greeted.
"How's it going Tsukauchi?"

Tsukauchi smiled
"Good buddy. Finally out of that stuck up classroom"

Keigo laughed, throwing his head back.
"Yeah man. The sun sure feels good on my wings."

"Reme-"
Keigo's phone started buzzing and ringing interrupting Tsukauchi.

"Sorry"
Keigo apologized, answering the call.
"Hey, Tori."

"Keigo, I know you just got off from school but I could really use some help."
Tori said, her voice wasn't panicked more..stressed.

"Sure, what can I do you for?"
Keigo accepted. He loves his aunt and he would do anything she needed. Especially if her ex was back in town like last time.

"Well, there's an issue at the commission and I can't bring Toko. And yo-"

"Babysit Toko! You got it. Be there in five."
Keigo agreed immediately. He also loves his nephew, he takes any chance he gets to spend time with the little bird boy.

"Thank you so much."
Tori smiled, setting a bowl down in front of her child.

"No prob"
Keigo said hanging up. He stuffed his phone back in his pocket and looked at Tsukauchi.
"Sorry man. Gotta babysit Toko."

Tsukauchi smiled and waved keigo off before slamming his hand into keigo's hair and rubbing his head making his hair a mess.
"No issue. I have to study anyway. There's only one way to get into the police force am I right?"

Keigo smiled and waved him off before growing out his wings and getting into a ready stance.

"Wait you're not-"
Keigo jumped up and took off into the sky.
"You're not supposed to-KEIGO!"

Keigo laughed looking back to where Tsukauchi was, he was getting smaller by the sec-
"Uugh"
Keigo put his hands on the glass and back away from it.

The people in the building who seemed to be having a meeting mostly looked shocked, but then there was the lady giving a presentation who tapped her foot and folded her arms glaring at Keigo.