☑️ShinSeroKami + Oijiro

Part 1/??

He knew exactly what he was getting into. But, he couldn't help it. Ojiro couldn't help but fall in love with the one and only Denki Kaminari.
Ojiro knew he had a slim chance of actually being with Denki but...he just couldn't stop himself.

Everything about the blonde attracted Ojiro.
The bright, beautiful smiles.
How he does his hair, the way he has to occasionally ran his hand through it to get it out of his eyes.

All of denki's stupid jokes, oh God. His laugh. Ojiro couldn't stop his smile whenever Denki laughed. As cheesy as it sounds, Ojiro couldn't get enough of Denki. And that's why he's like this.

That is the reason he's alone in his dorm room, sobbing over a boy he never had.
Sobbing because Denki found another. Found two others actually.

All of the memories are coming into his mind of how he came to love Denki as the tears roll down his face.
He was unbelievably happy for Denki, for finding love. But also, unbelievably hurt and sad because it wasn't him that Denki found.

Denki didn't know how much Ojiro loved him. And he would never know either.
It broke Ojiro to think about how shinso and Sero treat Denki.
It made him happy because Denki has people who show him just how much of an amazing person, beautiful being he is.

But, tore his open painfully slow, took out his heart quickly then tore it in two only to be stomped, brutally punched and kicked then fixed back together with a rusted needle that he wasn't the one showing Denki all that.

He remembered the way Denki smiled and waved at him. The way Denki laughed and joked around basically everyone.
The thoughts he would share.
The things they'd do together.

Ojiro hickuped from lack of oxygen. His tears of pain were consuming him. He could barely breathe, his chest hurt and his head.

He tried to calm down but, he couldn't. He couldn't stop the thoughts that were going into his mind. He couldn't stop the images of Denki. The voice of Denki talking to him.

Ojiro even began to feel denki's hands playing and holding his tail. Looking back, Ojiro saw nothing but a pillow.

Ojiro wished he could confess but now there was absolutely no chance for him.
Denki had Sero and Shinso.
They treated him so well.
Never caring who saw them, they'd cuddled when they wanted to, kiss, hug and Ojiro couldn't mess with how happy they made Denki.

So he pushed through the days. Survived the nights as best as he could.
Everyday was a battle and Ojiro could feel he was going to start losing Soon.

Getting up, Ojiro took a shower. A long, hot shower. He stayed in there until he heard voices and then he quickly made his way out. He got dressed painfully slow into his uniform.

He didn't want to go to school. He felt drained from the endless sleepless nights, his mind was killing him and he had a headache from the constant thinking.
Maybe he'd ask Aizawa for a mental health day.

Grabbing his backpack, Ojiro left his dorm room making sure he had his key before locking it.
He made his way to the elevator and down to the first floor.
Some of his classmates were down there, sitting and eating while chatting.

Ojiro planned on going to school, slipping breakfast yet again for about the twelfth time.
But, his plans changed when a blonde waved him over with his classic smile.
It made his heart melt and Ojiro couldn't say no.

He stood a few feet away from Denki, who was siting at the table next to Sero.
Ojiro smiled and greeted them.
"Hey, how's it going?"

Denki didn't stop smiling.
"Good! I haven't seen you at breakfast for a few days and I was wondering if something was wrong?"