☑️Kamishinsero smut

((Ok so this was requested by @UneFanDuBakusquad
Sorry if this not as good as you wanted I really did tried.

Also this will be a smut so if you don't like don't read.
Enjoy ☺️))
Part 1/1
*3rd person POV*

Denki's music blasted in his dorm room, he had his speakers turned up full blast.
He swayed his hips to the beat dancing along joyfully.

Suddenly a pair of hands gripped his waist.
Denki turned and flushed a red.
"W-When did you get here?"

"Don't stop cause I'm here "
Sero gripped denki's hips harder.
"Please... continue"

Denki grabbed sero's shoulders and began swaying to the music again, pulling Sero close to his body.

Finding confidence Denki turned back and bent down slightly rubbing his ass against sero.
Sero's hands stayed on denki's hips, watching as his thicc ass bounced against him.

He bit his lip looked across the room towards shinso who was leaning in the corner with his arms crossed, simply watching.
'come here'
Sero mouthed.

Shinso got off the wall and walked towards the two. He lifted Denki up and pressed his body onto denki's.

Denki whined, he was standing in between Sero and shinso. Shinso began moving his hips slightly, teasing Denki.

Sero caught on quick and moved as well but at different times.
His hand went up In denki's hair, pulling his head to the side leaving the blondes neck open.
"You kill us when you dance like that."
Sero whispered, dropping his voice.

"But you knew that."
Shinso sucked on denki's skin, biting and pulling the soft skin between his teeth.

Denki let out soft whimpers at both of their actions.
"More"
He begged, his hand going down wanting to touch shinso.

Shinso caught on and grabbed around denki's wrist.
"Nu uh. I get to touch, not you."

Denki shivered under shinso gaze. One thing that shinso couldn't get enough of was eye contact.
He loved the way it seemed to make Denki go weak.

Sero took action and shoved them both onto the bed.
Denki went to pause the music that was still blaring but, sero had stopped him.
"Best to keep it on love. You're gonna be screaming."

Denki gulped and nodded.
Shinso laid beside Denki, wrapping a leg around denki's and kissing all over the poor boy.

Sero grabbed the bottom of his shirt and threw it off to the side.
"Let's get this off of you as well "
He said to Denki grabbing his tight fitting shirt and throwing it off.

"This isn't fair."
Denki growled sitting up and flipping Sero over so he was now laid on the bed.
"Better."

Sero smirked and grabbed denki's hips again as Denki straddled him.
"Bet."

Shinso got up and moved behind Denki and slightly on top of Sero, quickly he threw his shirt off.
After his shirt was gone he pulled the strings to his sweats and slipped them off to the floor.

Denki felt sero's chest and abdomen, moving along with the muscles Sero worked so hard for.
Sero shivered, grabbing denki's hand and looking at him with half lidded eyes.
"That's cold"

Denki smirked
"Last I knew you liked temperature play."

Sero rolled his eyes, unbuttoning denki's jeans.
"Your cocky now but just give it a moment."