☑️One Bullet (ShinKami)

((possible rewrite soon
Part 1/??))

(( This chapter will trigger you if you have any mental illnesses or suicidal thoughts. This contains a suicide attempt so be warned.))

*Third person POV*

It was Friday night, meaning game night.
Everyone was huddled in Mina's room. Bakugo and Kirishima had told them in advance they were busy therefore wouldn't be playing any games.

But to fill the spots of bakugo and Kirishima, Denki had brought Shinso and Mirio.
Though they weren't in the baku or deku squad everyone enjoyed having new players.

They played twister, connect four irl, spin the bottle and even monopoly.
But, it was around 2 A.M now and it was time for the final game.
"To end this game night we shall play..."
Mina thought for a second.
"Truth or dare!"

Everyone was scattered across the pink girls room, Denki was even sitting on her dresser that was pressed against the wall.
"Let's see...deku!"
Mina pointed to the greenette who was on the bed next to Todoroki.
"Truth or dare?"

Midoriya thought about the pros and cons of the situation. He was mumbling to himself about what questions would be asked and what dates he could face.
"T-Truth."

Mina thought for a moment before grinning.
"Is it true you and Todo were kissing in a closet Monday?"

Midoriya flushed a deep red and threw his arms up almost as if to protect himself.
"Wha-i mean...yeah but that's none of your-"

"Aww!!"
All the girls and Sero stopped him from speaking.

The game went on for a few rounds and everyone was having a blast. Mina had grabbed a sharpie and drew a mustache on herself, jirou had told everyone her and Kota were dating, Todoroki had his shirt off and was stuffed inside a closet for a few minutes.

"Shinso!"
Sero called him making the purple haired male look at him.
"Truth or dare?"

"Truth."
Call him a pussy if you must but Shinso wasn't really interested in all the dares. They seemed boring.

"Mm"
Sero thought, his eyes locking on denki's. With almost a devilish smirk he asked.
"What would you do for Denki?"

Shinso looked at the male who was to the left of him.
Denki blushed but managed to keep eye contact.
"Let's just say."
Shinso answered.
"I'd take a bullet for him."

Most of the group 'aww'ed.

"Alright! This was fun! Next time it's at Sero's and Shinso, mirio you two are so coming!"
Mina ushered everyone out saying it was time to sleep.

Denki made his was back to his dorm, tired and relieved to be out of Mina's aim of fire.

||Three weeks later||

Held up in his room, Denki sat on his bed. Chriscrossed, grabbing softly around his ankles and staring down at the floor.

His eyes were clouded with tears and he frowned his eyebrows at the thoughts that were replaying on repeat.
Why would they be so mean?

Denki was nice, he wanted to make people happy all the time. He wants everyone to smile truthfully.
He couldn't figure out what he had done that was so bad.

Standing up his legs trembled.
He felt so stupid.
Not because of the thoughts and voices that echoed in his mind but, for even thinking he could last longer then this.

He walked cautiously over to his dresser. He pulled out the top drawer and pulled out a box.
He set it on the bed.
Just staring at it.

After all this time, he had kept it.
No teacher knew about it. He was the only one who knew.
And still, even with the voices screaming at him to pick the metal up, he stayed still.

Almost unable to move.
Without giving it any more thought Denki opened the box and picked up the metal.
It was loaded and ready.
It has been for a while.

All the built up emotions would finally be gone. All the feelings he hated would no longer be felt.
He put the pistol up to his chin looking up at the ceiling.

He was weak.

He was alone.

And that's how it always would be.

He closed his eyes, his mind basically daring him to pull the trigger.
Everything around him faded, no noise, no ground, no people.
He breathed out what would be his final breath and pulled the trigger.

But, unexpectedly the gun was pulled away right before it shot off. Whoever grabbed the gun hissed in pain as the bullet shot through their hand.
"Damn it Denki!"
The cursed.

"What were you thinking!? You could have died!"
Denki opened his eyes, looking at the person.
Shinso.

"That..that was the point."
Denki said weakly.
Tears streamed down his face as he noticed the blood on Shinso.
It wasn't his so it had to be shinso's.
"Holy shit we gotta get you to recovery girl!"

Denki reached for his gun, only for Shinso to pull it out of his reach.
"Nu uh."

"Fine just leave it here c'mon your gonna bleed everywhere!"
Denki said, basically forcing Shinso the put the gun on the bed.

They rushed down and to the school.
It wasn't that late so everyone except students should still be there.

They ran into her office. She was stacking papers.
"Recovery girl! Shinso's hurt!"
Denki exclaimed.

"Let me see."
She forced Shinso down to her level.
"How did this happen?"
She kissed shinso's forehead, healing all the injuries he had.

"It was my fault, I..I was being..I had a gun."
Denki explained.
"I'm so sorry. It shouldn't have happened like this. You shouldn't have been there shin.."
Tears rolled down denki's cheeks and he clenched his fist.

Shinso stood and cupped denki's face.
"Don't be silly. I'd always take a bullet for you."