☑️ I can be nice (anst poprocks)

((rewritten))

Part 1/???

Day by day, it grew harder and harder for Kirishima.
When he got excepted into U.A he thought he found his place, where he belongs.

He soon learned no matter where he is it only takes a little while to change. To go back to the way he used to be. Mina helped him alot but he has been wondering if it's a burden to her. When he talks about how he feels about himself it always seems to bring her down and Kirishima knew it didn't suit her.

His mind was rarely kind to himself.
"One day-" his mother told him when he was still in middle school. "One day you'll be able to find peace in yourself dear. I believe."

He would repeat that to himself when he felt low. It's become a habit to use his mother's words. His mother is a kind and caring person after all.
Lately, it's been often that he repeats those words to himself.
No one knows how he feels about himself, expect mina of course but she keeps it on the down low.  He didn't want anyone else to know either.
Everyone around him had their own issues and goals, he wouldn't push his onto them as well.

There were more important things they needed to worry about. Having a classmate who doesn't believe in themselves shouldnt involve them.

As Kirishima sat in his seat, he shut his eyes. Aizawa's voice drowned out with muffle after a few seconds.
"One day, one day you'll find peace in yourself"
He repeated in his mind.

Quickly, he put on a smile and looked forward to Aizawa.

.
.
.

Kirishima focused on keeping his feet from dragging as he walked the Halls. His mind, was playing harmful thoughts as a game.
He tried to push past them but, they always came back.

It seemed like nothing he did ever pushed them away for long. Sometimes he was glad to have them, it made it easier in a way.

"Hey! Dude!"
Kaminari came up behind him.
"You wanna come over tonight? I'm having this whole, party thing!"

"Sure! Sounds fun! I'll be over when I can, man!"
He agreed, he didn't want to go but he knew he should.

"Sweet! See you then my dude"

Why did he agree to it?
He knew, the feeling in his chest wouldn't go away and in all honesty, he didn't think he'd be able to fight it off for long.

"Hey, shitty hair!"

"Ey, bakugo!"
Kirishima quickly shook and smiled.
Bakugo caught up to him and Kirishima put his arm on the blondes shoulder.

"Tsk, where are you going?"
The blonde rolled his eyes.

"I'm headed back to the dorms, why? Where are you going dude?"

"Don't dude me."
Bakugo side glanced Kirishima.
"No where."

"Cool, so since you ain't going no where kami is having a little get together and I want you to come, will ya?"
There was no way Kirishima would be able to get through this night without the blonde there. Hell, he was having trouble keeping it together now.

"I don't see why not."

.
.
.

Kirishima looked In the mirror.
"I got this."
He told himself only to look away.
He let his hair down, too lazy to put it back up after his shower. He knew he should have put it up but lately he's been wondering if he even deserves the empowerment.

He pushed past the weight in his chest and knocked on Kaminari's door.
"Hey bro!"

"Hey! Sorry I'm a bit late."
Kirishima smiled and rubbed the back of his neck.
"I got caught up a bit."