☑️sounds of silence - ft Aizawa

((tiny ANST??))

Part 1/??

Aizawa laid in his bed, alone.
The blankets were still tucked into the bed, he was far too lazy to pull them back.
He sat quietly, looking up at his roof.

He had just woke up from about three hours of sleep.
His bed was warm but far from comforting. He gulped sitting up.
His breathing was wavered, short inhales and exhales.

He clenched his hands into fist as he looked to the foot of the bed.
It was dark. It was always so dark.
Not only in aizawa's room but, in his mind. In his dreams.

He still couldn't comprehend what he had dreamt. Aizawa has had this dream numerous times and he still didn't fully understand what his mind was trying to tell him.

His eyebrows frowned as he went back to his dream.

Aizawa was in his hero suit, walking alone on a narrow street of cobblestone. There were bright street lamps lighting his way.
He walked, he didn't know where he was going but he needed to walk. The street he was on was leading him somewhere he just didn't know where.

Suddenly in the distance a bright light much like the street lamps lit and he saw some of the hero's there. They didn't seem to be walking on the street though, they weren't even on the street.

They were all talking and laughing. I just kept walking, they didn't even notice as I walked past them.
Aizawa continued down his way ignoring them as they slowly faded into the back ground.

His feet tapped as he walked, the light of the street lamps lighting his path.
Then, a light similar to the ones surrounding the hero's now surrounded his students.
They were talking but their lips weren't moving.
This time they all noticed him. They watched as Aizawa walked past them unable to stop.

Aizawa wanted to stop. He wanted to speak to his students but he wasn't allowed to.
"No"
His voice echoed.
"No"
He got louder as he turned to watch his students fade.
"No!"

He continued walking.

Aizawa sighed and got up from his bed. What did that mean?
Was he going to end up losing his students? The hero's?

-

Throughout the day Aizawa focused mostly on his dream.
It wasn't the first time he's had that dream and it surly won't be the last.
"Listen to me"
Aizawa sighed seeing his students do the exact opposite of what he instructed.
"If you allow me I can train you into hero's, but you have to listen."

"R-Right."
Midoriya bowed and apologized.
"I-Im sorry sir!"

Aizawa nodded and pinched in betweened his eyebrows.
"Good okay, try again Midoriya."
Aizawa set down his clip board and explained again.
"Don't do kick style. Try to control your quirk more in your arms without breaking your bones."

Midoriya nodded.

Aizawa sighed and looked up to the sky as his students all practiced with their quirks.
What am I trying to tell myself?
Aizawa couldn't pinpoint the cause for such dreams.

-

Aizawa couldn't lie, it felt exactly like that dream right now. He was at the commission along with other hero's to have a meeting about the spike in villain activity.

No one was talking over each other but he tried to comment and was ignored multiple times. At this point Aizawa had given up on trying to help the situation. They clearly didn't want his ideas or opinions.