☑️TogaChako!- bad girl kills

Part 1/???
Request that I'm FINALLY fulfilling, byyyyy @MinaAshidoOfficial
Thank you again!
😘😘

Finally, after forever in that stupid detention room, Toga was free! School was over! (It has been for almost two hours though)

She out stretched her arms. God, sitting in that chair for that long really messed up her back, shoulders, everything??

Toga let her arms fall again before digging into  her pocket and plopping the gum into her mouth.
She chewed her gum while walking down the halls.

Her phone buzzed in her pocket and as she walked she dug it out and oped it.
She laughed seeing her online friend know as 'Twice' posted on his board.

How many tacos do you think I could eat in one sitting??

Toga rolled her eyes with a small smile and typed her response.
Suddenly she hit something.
It was smaller then her, she looked down and saw a girl. Her hair was cut just below her shoulders and was a little longer around her face.

From the excessive dark clothing she was wearing toga assumed she was emo.
The chain cocker, the black boots with many straps that did absolutely nothing, the black studs in her ears, the gloves fishnets and the fact that this girl clearly had darker highlights did not help her case.

"Oh, sorry bout that"
Toga looked back to her phone.
She didn't even notice when the girl bent down to pick up her books.

Emo and a nerd?

"Hey cutie,"
The girls head shot up with slightly wide eyes.
"What type of bands are you into?"
This was the real test.

Emo is literally just music but toga had to admit the way these music lovers dressed was a god sin.

"Why?"
The girl asked finally gathering all her books up in her arms.
She stood and held her books tightly while looking at toga.

"I wanna know"
Toga said rolling her neck.
"So,what is it?"

"Uhm.."
The girl tugged some of her hair behind her ear and looked away.
"Panic at the disco, get scared, my chemical romance, alac benjamin, and killer to name a few.."

Toga nodded with a small smile as she loudly chewed her gum.
"Right. So, an emo and nerd I'm guessing?"

The girl looked up with a red face. She hated being called emo.
Everyone called her that like it was some sort of curse. Her parents, her bullies, even some times her study buddy, hell she caught the freaking principle once.
"It's a music taste okay? Don't say it like it's an STD"

toga smirked.
"I didn't. I kinda like those bands too. So, late study sess?"

The girl lit up with hope. Maybe, just maybe she could have a friend?
"I'm...Ochako"

"Himiko"
She greeted.
Toga's phone buzzed, she looked and saw Twice trying to face time.
"Yesh, I gotta go. See you around, Emo."

Ochako waved toga off and watched as she wakes down the hall seemingly talking to her friend.
She never thought she'd actually like being called emo but the way toga said her name was..it was different.