☑️kiribaku

((possible rewrite soon
Part 1/??))

So, this is just a sweet oneshot of Kiri being kiri

*3rd person POV*

It was late at night. Everyone had either fallen asleep or were held up in a room being quiet and probably high.

But, of course. Not all were doing those things. One special boy was being incredibly sweet and stupid.
And of course that was none other than Eijiro Kirishima.

He was currently still in the hall in front of a very important someone's dorm room.
He had one knee up and places his arm on it to keep one arm up as he liked.

Bakugo was on the other side of the door, sitting with his legs in front of him just listening to the red head. Kirishima had been talking through the door for at least twenty minutes now. Why bakugo didn't let him in yet? He didn't want to interrupt the other. He was going on and on about his super gay crush.

"He doesn't really like touching or others touch him which I understand. People have a phobia of that sometimes."
Kirishima sighed resting the back of his head onto the door.
"He's amazing."

"Sounds great Kiri. Why don't you just kiss him already?"
Bakugo asked, a slight ping in his chest made him almost double over. Tears threatened to bleam his eyes but he kept them back.

"It's...it's complicated. I'm pretty sure he likes someone else. I know he's not straight but I just had this gut feeling I'm not his type."
Kirishima explained, he was thinking way more negativitly but he always had trouble expressing those type of thoughts.

"Bull shit."
Bakugo cursed not believing a word that just came out of Kirishima.

"What?"

"I said bull shit."
Bakugo repeated.
"He'd be an absolute idiot. Like deku or dunce face."

Kirishima smiled.
"I'm great aren't I?"

"Yeah shittyhair."
Bakugo said quietly.
"Tsk sure."
He recovered.

"But honestly. I just.."
Kirishima sighed sadly.
"I don't feel like I'd be worth enough for him. He's all about the best. And I'm not the best I don't think."

Bakugo's eyes widened. Did Kiri just express negative emotion?
"What the hell!?"

"H-Hear me out"
Kirishima stuttered.
"He's always just so amazing and I can't compete with that-"

"Did he say you had to?"

"Well..."
Kirishima looked at his hand hardening it.
"Well, no."

"Then you don't need to. Just be your fucking self. I l-"
Bakugo stopped himself from admitting anything.
"I don't see a point when he didn't ask you to."

Kirishima looked back up at the ceiling, picturing the blonde male in his mind.
"God, I...I think I love him bakugo."

Bakugo shook, tears finally escaping his eyes. Love? But..no this..
"How? How do you know?"
He asked, just praying he would still have a chance with the red head.

"I adore everything about him."
Kirishima smiled to himself.
"His blonde hair always looks so damn perfect no matter if he just woke up or just got out of the shower. His skin is so...it's just amazing. But it's not all about his looks. He has this personality that drives everyone away but it drives me towards him. His eyes are just like mine but he pulls them off way better. He's never afraid. He protects others even when he doesn't realize it."

Bakugo's fist tightened.
He is in love. Damn it!
"Anything else about him that you love?"

"Yeah, tons more. He stays up at night just for me. When no ones around. He's so companionate to me. He's mostly nice. I...I love him but my favorite part about him is he's with me right now."
Kirishima said, slightly hinting.

"Then kiss him if he's there. Never waist a chance. You never know when you'll see him again."
Bakugo said, not getting that it's him.

"I would but..."
Kirishima drifted off.

"But what?"

"He would have to open the door."

Bakugo's eyes widened. It's me. It was me the whole time.
He quickly stood up, throwing open the door. Kirishima fell back not expecting his support to disappear.

Bakugo didn't wait for him to sit up, he simply climbed on top of the red head, grabbing both of his hands as he strattled Kirishima and kissed him.

Kirishima almost immediately kissed back once he registered what was going on.
He moaned softly to the feeling of warmth on his lips.

Bakugo pulled away, panting slightly before going back in and connecting their lips once again.
"I"
Bakugo said, moving down to Kirishima's neck kissing softly.
"I love you too."

Kirishima smiled, can't wait to tell Denki.