12

WARNING: A bit of heterosexual things towards the end.

Chapter 12

More and More and More

*West's POV*

The front opened with a bang.

Greg stepped inside and glanced at me.

He looked tired and the smell of sex clung to him.

I turned over in the bed that I was laying in, he didn't deserve my glances. Not right now.

Greg huffed, "Your mate comes home you ignore him? Why don't you ask me how my night out was or something?"

"I don't want to know how your night out was, I don't want anything from you right now. Except for you to leave." I told him, my voice coming out harsh and sounding nothing like I usually sound.

"That's not how you treat your love one!" Greg nearly screamed.

"Well you don't abuse or cheat on your love one!" I shot back.

Greg looked baffled as if he didn't expect me to find out.

"Just go back to them, who ever they are. You clearly want them more than you want me." I said with teary eyes.

I thought I wasn't going to care about him any more, why am I crying? Why am I so emotional?

Why do I care?!

Greg walked out the front door and not to long after the pain in my stomach began again.

Tears filled my eyes.

Why can't I be loved?

*Third POV*

*2 years ago*

In a beautiful house, tall and large. Stood a man looking down to floor.

"One day I'll find my love. One day I'll be happy." The unknown man said for he had never found his happiness.

For he had never found love.

For he had craved what those had around him.

He swore that one day he would find them.

That he would never give up until he found his one true love, his mate.

"What are you babbling about dear?" said a woman in white silky dress. "I'm the only love you need."

He nodded as he came succumbed to her words. As they swayed his mind telling to give up on his mate.

He let himself be lead to the bed where she climbed on top of him.

"I'm the only love you need."

She kissed his lips and he sighed.

"You're the only love I need."

With that a searing pain traveled across his heart and into another. As the other withered at the pain in their stomach.

A wolf named North had found out the truth as the mystery man's wolf connected with his.

"MATE!!!" They both growled.

They both hurried to tell their humans.

And it just so happened that a man named Greg was right in front of North's human's eyes.

As for the mystery man he too growled mate, and the woman who tried to sway him, smiled, a twinkle in her eye, as she had got what she wanted.

"All my hard work paid off!" She whispered as the mystery man made love to her.

You guys shocked?

[not edited]