7

Chapter 7

Anger

*Greg's POV*

I didn't feel angry like I usually did, if anything I felt refreshed.

I didn't have any alcohol instead I had taken a nap while West set out to get beer.

Perhaps that's the reason or maybe it was because my d*ick was satisfied.

I nodded my head, yeah that's why.

It turns out that West was actually good for something, who knew?

I looked all around the house but West was nowhere to be found.

Did he leave?!

Then the door opened and in he came, he was covered in red splatters and sweat.

For a second I thought it was blood but then I realized that it was paint.

I felt relieved but I didn't know why, it wasn't like I was worried or anything.

West looked at me with a grin. "I just finished painting, want to see?"

Just how long was I sleeping?

I nodded my head and West took me outside. My eyes widened that the house looked more like a home now.

The weeds that were on the side of the house were gone, the weeds in our poor excuse for a garden were wrong.

"I still need to get some plants and some grass seeds for the bald spots but after that I think that it'll be great!"

West gave me a huge grin. With the sun setting behind him and the wind blowing his hair lightly he looked absolutely beautiful.

"Will you come to the store with me tomorrow? To get the things I told you."

I just nodded, not trusting my words to tell him otherwise.

"Also.." this time West looked scared, what did he do?

I narrowed my eyes at him, angry but also scared. Did he cheat?

"I was wondering, and you don't have to agree if you don't want to but can you um mhmhmm" West said mumbling the last part.

"What is it West!" I growled my patience almost at the end.

"I uh, will you um, will you quit drinking? It's just that you seem happier right now and you didn't drink any alcohol and I think that's what makes you be in a bad mood."

I was angry, what in the world was this b*tch talking about. If anything it was him that made me angry. He was the one causing me problems.

"Y-You don't have too, I-It was just a suggestion."

The sun had set now and the sky was a mixture between light blue and dark blue.

My nostrils flared. "You're lucky that I'm in a good mood. You'll have your punishment in the morning! Go to sleep!!"

West's eyes widened and he shook his head really fast, he looked scared. For a moment I regretted saying that to him but he needed discipline. He needed to learn to follow the rules.

Once west was tucked away in our bed I traveled to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and saw that it was packed with beer.

I didn't grab one, recalling West's words.

Instead I went to grab a bag of chips and sat on the couch.

I turned on a movie and settled down to watch it.