4

⚠️WARNING; ABUSE CAUSED BY "LOVER" AND RAPE (IT WON'T GO INTO TOO MUCH DETAIL)⚠️

Chapter 4

No more!

*West's Pov*

When I opened my eyes I saw the dull white ceiling. I felt arms around me and I turned to see my mates face. I loved him but I didn't feel the same sparks I did when I first met him.

It was about 2 years ago that I met him. I was so excited to meet my mate but it seemed that he wasn't too happy. I, of course, didn't notice at the time because I was too excited but now I see that he was horrified by me.

I felt something hard poking me in the butt as I tried to wiggle out of his hold. "Stop moving!"

My eyes went wide, he had a boner! Last time this happened, it wasn't nice. I hated sex, it wasn't pleasureful at all! If anything it hurt really bad, last time I even started to bleed!

I stopped moving, I didn't want this right now!

He loomed over me and gave me an evil grin, why?

He skipped the prep and entered me bare, no lube or anything.

"Stop, Greg, Stop it hurts!"

He didn't stop, he didn't even wait for me to adjust, he just kept going.

+>+>+>+> (I didn't want to go into a lot of detail, I'm really sorry that there are people out in the world like Greg. If you need anyone to talk to, feel free to PM me)

Once he finished I laid there covered in cum and blood. I felt used and dirty even though I was supposed to be grateful that my mate marked me.

He walked back into the room, "Go to the store and get me more beer after you clean up, you look terrible"

"B-but-" my voice was scratchy from screaming.

"I don't care! I need my beer!"

I tried to get back up but ended up falling back down, a noise of pain escaped my lips.

I started crawling towards the bathroom and I ran myself a bath, hopefully, that will make the pain subside.

Once I finished washing I got dressed. I slowly made my way to the kitchen where Greg was waiting.

He saw my limping and smirked, "I fucked you real good didn't I?"

I nodded and gave him a small smile. I should be grateful, not angry. "I threw 5 more dollars in there, buy yourself something nice."

I counted the money, there were 10 dollars extra not 5. This must be a test, to see if I was stealing money. "Greg, you gave me more than 5?"

He walked over to me, "Your right!" he said, counting the money two times "but you told me the truth so you can keep them."

It was moments like this that made me love him, not because he gave me money, it was because he was so kind. I think if he tried he could be the mate that we both needed. I gave him a small hug and a kiss on the lips (A/N ew!) I inhaled his scent, beneath the smell of beer was the smell of grass and honey.

I limped towards the store, what could I buy? I could save them but when Greg was angry he could take it. Saving it wouldn't be an option.

I went to the beer aisle and got 2 packages of beer. Then I wandered around the store to see what I could buy.

I got to the kid section and saw a bunch of stuffed animals, each 5 dollars, I could buy 2!

I picked one up and hugged it tightly, I ended up getting a lion and a koala, two of my favorite animals.