6

⚠️WARNING: POV SWITCH⚠️

Chapter 6

Confusion

*Geronimo's POV*

I had noticed West's limp, if he had just connected with Greg shouldn't he have been at home in bed showered with love? Yet he was walking to the store, buying what? Beer?

The thought angered me but it wasn't like I was any better. I had not only ruined the stuffed animals that West had just purchased but I had told him that he shouldn't have a baby with Greg. Almost like saying he wasn't good enough. What was wrong with me?

I had nothing but rumors to prove that Greg wasn't a sufficient mate. I know that if someone told me that, I would be angry. I probably wouldn't have handled the situation, as well as West, did.

I am a terrible person.

Perhaps West was right, maybe I should stay away from him, I've only brought him trouble.

*West's POV*

I sniffed my shoulder, when I didn't smell Geronimo on me I was glad.

I entered my awful house and saw that Greg was passed out on the couch.

I let out a sigh of relief, I wouldn't have to deal with him right now.

I immediately felt guilty that I thought that.

Once everything was packed away in the fridge I headed outside to do some garden work.

Maybe I should wash my stuffed animals and return them, then I can buy some paint hopefully it'll look like a real home.

I nodded, approving my decision.

I grabbed the muddy stuffed animals and put them in the washer, I carefully removed the tag, I'll put it back on when they are clean.

While those were washing I headed back outside and started pulling the weeds.

About an hour and a half, I was finished and I entered the house once again to put the stuffed animals in the dryer.

I looked towards the couch and saw that he was still sleeping.

Once I had dried I had grabbed the tag and put it back on carefully, thank goodness that they still looked new.

I exited the house in a hurry, I have to hurry back if I want to be back before Greg wakes up.

The person at the cashier was happy to return the stuffies in exchange for some red paint.

Now it was time to return home.

Walking home wasn't easy, with my behind hurting a little bit and a limp while carrying heavy paint. It was a challenging duty but still, I kept walking.

I had to get back before Greg was awake.

Thankfully I had arrived home before he opened his eyes.

Now it was time to paint.