11

Chapter 11

Plans

*One week ago*

Third POV

In a newly painted red house on top of a hill.

Was a man, dragging a body towards the basement.

"Sticking their nose into other people business." He muttered angrily.

Blood was sputtered on his nose and clothes. On his hands. For he had killed an innocent soul.

He threw the dead body down the stairs and into the cold humid air.

The racoon on the floor whined pitifully, waiting for someone to save him.

It wasn't until he heard steps going down the stairs that he knew that he was safe. It's unknown how he knew but he knew.

It was then that he closed his eyes and he knew that he would finally be at peace after so many hours of pain.

*Geronimo's POV*

*2 weeks later* (This is one week after the racoon got killed. Present time)

My eyes were tired, my hands were cramped but I continued writing, trying to create a plan that would take West away far far away from that disgrace of a wolf. 

My hands tightened around the marker that I was holding. A part of me wished that Greg's neck was the marker that I was holding so tightly but I knew that if I did then West would never forgive me. 

I'm not entirely sure why I cared so much about West, why my wolf and I craved him so. 

Perhaps he was another gift from the moon goddess. 

Perhaps he was just there to fill the void. 

Perhaps I was there to fix him and give him a home.

Perhaps he was just a craving that I could never have.

I wasn't a hundred percent sure, but I think that we were there to fix each other. There was a reason why we met. 

There was a reason why I felt this way about him.

"How's it going?"

Bish entered the room holding two large cups of coffee. "Not well... I'm not sure how we can convince West to leave his mate behind. I mean yeah he treats him horridly but when you have your mate you never want to leave your mate, no matter what they do." I said recalling the way I felt about my beautiful mate.

I just couldn't imagine why Greg would hit his mate when I couldn't even look at my mate the wrong way because it would break my heart to treat him so harshly.

Of course we got in some fights but at the end of the day we were okay. We would forgive each other pretty easily. 

"Well mate of not we need to get him away from Greg."

I nodded my head and continued to think of ways that would allow us to take West. 

We stood there for another hour sipping coffee and telling each other dumb ideas that wouldn't work in a billion years. 

It wasn't until Bish sighed that I told him that we would go try and convince him with words and if that didn't work we would kidnap him. 

He might struggle for a bit and be angry for a while but in the long run it would be best thing for all of us to do. 

Are the Timeslips too confusing? I try to make them as clear as possible

[Not Edited]