17~ The Finale

Chapter 17

The finale 

*West's POV*

So far things have been going great!

I've actually moved on. No more feeling sorry for myself, no more crying late at night.

I've actually given up on my true mate coming to find me, I mean what's the point. If he truly loves the girl he's with, I didn't have a single problem. He deserved to be happy, and I would be okay without him.

A few months have passed and I haven't been better, I felt like I could finally relax.

No Greg there to hit me, no sleepless nights.

I was doing perfectly fine.

I was finally happy with myself.

Like I said, everything was going perfectly fine until a certain someone knocked on my door and I felt my heart drop in my stomach.

There on the other side of the door stood my one and only mate.

A soft smile graced his lips and his hand full of flowers.

"Sorry I'm so late"

I couldn't help laughing at how excited I was.

I jumped into his arms and led him inside.

Although I wanted to be happy I was ecstatic that he chose me.

*Third Person*

On a red house on top of a hill stood mates, deeply looking in each other's eyes. For they finally found each other. After years of control from others they were finally free.

As for Geronimo and Bish, let's just say they found happiness too.

So this isn't the end, because they all have a long way to go.

So this is the the last ever chapter of The Abused Wolf, sorry it took so long.