Questions for You

So I have a couple of story ideas but I'm not sure which one I should publish first so I'll have you guys decide. 

1. This one is a musician and painter/artist story. They meet in their final year of middle school but don't reunite until their final year of high school. (A love story) 

2. This one is a cop and an assassin story. (A love story with a whole lot of twist)

3. This one isn't really easy to explain but it's basically about a boy that's in love in with a girl but then he meets this guy and they start 'dating' but it's only to make the girl jealous. They'll end up with each other of course. 

4. This one isn't a romance but it's about two boys getting to know each other in a slow kind of romantic way but they aren't going to end up together but it'll be heavily implied that they are in love with each other. (sort of like a couple that you want to end up together but they won't...?)

5. A dystoria about two boys who have superpowers falling in love, their relationship will also be explain (there will be a relationship) but it won't be what the book is mostly about. 

6. A boxer and a musician falling in love and of course the problems that come with their love story. 

 It's all up to you guys so 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6?