2

⚠️WARNING: HARSH LANGUAGE AND ABUSE CAUSED BY "LOVER" ⚠️

Chapter 2

Friends

"We really have to stop meeting like this," he told me.

I didn't respond, I just stared at him. I didn't care if he was the Alpha, I wanted to yell at him, he ruined my eggs. I'll get a beating out if this, I was sure of it.

I was still on the ground but my brows were furrowed. 'Think happy thoughts' I told myself.

I slowly got up and began to gather my things off the ground. "Oh, um I can help," he said and I wanted to tell him that he already helped enough, sarcastically of course but I bit my lip. I don't want two beatings today after all.

Once his eyes landed on the eggs he bit his lip. "Sorry about that, if you want I can buy you more, I know it's my fault after all."

I nodded my head, I'm sure Greg wouldn't find out if I was a little late. "So um do you have a mate?" he asked nervously as he helped me put the eggs-the ones that didn't break-back into the carton.

"Y-yeah"

"Oh," he sounded disappointed, though he had no reason to feel that way. "What's his name?"

"G-Greg"

His eyes widened but he shook his head. "It's getting kinda late if you want. I can bring the eggs by your house later."

I felt my eyes widen. I looked at the time and saw that it was indeed late. If he wasn't mad about the eggs he definitely would be mad about me being late.

"Yes, yes thank you!"

I picked up my bags and I sprinted towards our house.

Thankfully it didn't take long to get there but once I did make myself inside, I saw that Greg was waiting for me on a kitchen stool.

"Why are you late?" he asked calmly, calm Greg was much scarier than angry Greg.

"I-I was talking to B-Bish, he said he wanted to meet you. Then I-I ran into the Alpha, the e-eggs broke." I got down on my knees "I'm so sorry Greg, I didn't mean you make you worry."

"I'm sure you are sorry but you still need discipline, you need to learn that I know best, that you shouldn't be so damn clumsy all the time!"

He walked toward me but stopped when he was a foot away from me, he wrinkled his nose "WHY DO YOU SMELL LIKE ANOTHER WOLF!!!" He growled loudly. "WERE YOU BEING A SLUT, GIVING ME A DUMB EXCUSE WHILE YOU WERE OVER THERE BEING A WHORE!?"

I shook my head rapidly "I bumped into Alpha, I wouldn't do that to you, I love you!"

"Then why don't I believe you?" he slapped my face hard, it echoed across the house. He then pulled my hair and I opened my mouth in an empty scream. I knew that if I made a sound I would get double the strikes.

Minutes passed of pure pain he only stopped when the doorbell rang.

"Go to my room, I'll deal with you later." He whispered as if he wanted no one to hear but he was still too loud.

I slowly crept up the stairs and I walked into our room. Hopefully whoever was at the door would make Greg's mood improve.