𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙄𝙢𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝟭𝟱

|•| 𝙉𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙮𝙖𝙝 𝘼𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙞 𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 |•||•| 𝙈𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙞 |•|𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚄𝙽𝙳𝙴𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳📍𝟸:𝟸𝟶 𝙰𝙼

|•| 𝙈𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙞 |•|
𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚄𝙽𝙳𝙴𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳📍𝟸:𝟸𝟶 𝙰𝙼

The lights were dimmed so they couldn't really see my face but that wouldn't have mattered anyway, my identity wasn't a secret to some of them.

I had on black compression shorts, a black hoodie with nothing but a sports bra under it, a black silk balaclava ski mask, my hands were completely wrapped up, and my mouthguard was intact.

Minx was the name they gave me...they used to say that I had a "spell" on the fighters, some shit about me seducing them into fighting and bringing them down to their knees in the ring.

I was the only female in here that didn't look like a man so the niggas loved me and even though my father used to hate the name they gave me, he learned to just forget about it and accept it after the money started coming in.

𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟, 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑟.

I'm too fucking pretty for this shit, but am I going to stop doing it? Hell no.

" Get up." I kicked my opponent Angelo in the stomach making him groan in pain as he slowly starts getting up.

3 rounds later and here we are...my ribs were most likely broken, my left shoulder is badly bruised, I have a cut somewhere on my forehead cause I could feel the blood dripping down of my face, and my lip is slightly swollen which isn't too bad considering the fact that I always make it my mission to protect my face.

My ears were ringing and I couldn't hear shit from the crowd even though I could see them cheering, it's like I completely blocked them out.

" Y-y-" I cut off the stuttering man with a left hook that made him instantly drop but he still tried to get up.

This nigga was good as fuck at fighting but it was easy as fuck to spot his weak points...it's a shame he won't be able to fight ever again.

𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑐

His face was all bloody, both of his eyes were nearly shut and he was having a difficult ass time breathing due to his ribs & right ankle being broken. He was just done for.

He could've been dead a whole hour ago but no, the nigga that hired me wanted this muthafucka to suffer and in my opinion, this shit is definitely worth it cause this nigga deserves that shit.