𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙄𝙢𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝟱

|•| 𝘽𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧 𝘽𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙝 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨𝙤𝙣 |•||•| 𝙋𝙤𝙥 𝙎𝙢𝙤𝙠𝙚 |•|𝟻𝚃𝙷 𝙰𝚅𝙴, 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺, 𝙽𝚈📍 𝟸:𝟷𝟺 𝙿𝙼

|•| 𝙋𝙤𝙥 𝙎𝙢𝙤𝙠𝙚 |•|
𝟻𝚃𝙷 𝙰𝚅𝙴, 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺, 𝙽𝚈📍 𝟸:𝟷𝟺 𝙿𝙼

|•| 𝘽𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧 𝘽𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙝 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨𝙤𝙣 |•||•| 𝙋𝙤𝙥 𝙎𝙢𝙤𝙠𝙚 |•|𝟻𝚃𝙷 𝙰𝚅𝙴, 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺, 𝙽𝚈📍 𝟸:𝟷𝟺 𝙿𝙼

" What the fuckkk." Manii sucks her teeth as security escorts us to the LV store while a crowd of people and paparazzi took pictures and called out my name also trying to get a better look at Manii which was impossible as fuck cause she had on big dark shades and her body was literally being covered by the Woos and her security guards.

Finally making it inside the store and getting greeted with champagne, we went our separate ways and started shopping.

" Excuse me, do you guys have this in a size large?." I hear Manii ask one of the niggas that I recognized as the manager while pointing a finger at a hoodie that was being displayed on a mannequin.

" Yes, ma'am I believe there's two of them, one in black and the other one in light blue. There's also a size medium left in purple." He politely answers looking down at his iPad before looking at Manii with a small smile.

" Great! I'll take all of them and the duffel bag that I mentioned earlier." She gives him a look making him quickly nod and walk away towards the back of the store.

" You done?." I ask Manii as she nods and looks down at the clothes in my hands before she waves over one of the salesmen.

" Are you done?." She raised her perfectly arched eyebrows making me chuckle and nod. Next thing you know, my hands were empty and the salesman was walking away towards the cashier woman, handing her everything.

" Man what the fuck cuh'." I mumble about to take some money out of my LV backpack but Manii stopped me while chuckling and shaking her head.

" Relax, It's already paid for, come on." She takes my hand and leads me towards the cashier while I just look at the back of her head with my jaw slightly dropped.