𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙄𝙢𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝟮𝟲

|•| 𝘽𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧 𝘽𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙝 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨𝙤𝙣 |•||•| 𝙋𝙤𝙥 𝙎𝙢𝙤𝙠𝙚 |•|𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺, 𝙽𝚈📍𝟷𝟸:𝟶𝟶 𝙿𝙼

|•| 𝙋𝙤𝙥 𝙎𝙢𝙤𝙠𝙚 |•|
𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺, 𝙽𝚈📍𝟷𝟸:𝟶𝟶 𝙿𝙼

|•| 𝘽𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧 𝘽𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙝 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨𝙤𝙣 |•||•| 𝙋𝙤𝙥 𝙎𝙢𝙤𝙠𝙚 |•|𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺, 𝙽𝚈📍𝟷𝟸:𝟶𝟶 𝙿𝙼

" No, absolutely not." Manii shook her head at her father, who was mugging the hell out of her.

I met him two days ago and let's just say a nigga almost shitted his pants and that nigga is me cause Saint really that nigga, he made it known that he'll have me swimming with the sharks if I ever hurt his daughter and her moms? That lady put fear in my heart but at the end of the day they got to know me and were nice towards the Woos, they welcomed us with open arms.

Saint was currently trying to convince Manii to go with him to the Dominican Republic once she heals but she wasn't having it.

" Why don't you just take one of your annoying ass sons? Armani is unavailable." She closed her eyes and put the blanket over her head making him snatch it off her.

" C'mon! Princess...I don't want them lil bastards to come wit' me, they gon' give me a fuckin' heart attack." Saint mumbled the last part making me lowly chuckle.

Jojo and Money be annoying the fuck out of this man and pulling lil pranks on him only to get beat on by their Momma when the prank gets messy, seeing two grown-ass niggas getting chased by their mom is the funniest shit ever.

"...Okay, but I want Alex to come." She huffed as Saint smirked and clapped his hands twice.

" Thanks, Princess." He leaned down to kiss her forehead before leaving the room, leaving us sitting in silence.

I looked over at Armani who was just staring at nothing in particular just deep in thought, she has been doing that since she got shot and it kind of worries me like, what exactly is going through that pretty head of hers? What is she feeling at this moment?.