𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙄𝙢𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝟯𝟳

|•|Omniscient|•|𝙳𝙾𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙽 𝚁𝙴𝙿𝚄𝙱𝙻𝙸𝙲📍𝟷𝟶:𝟹𝟶 𝙿𝙼

|•|Omniscient|•|
𝙳𝙾𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙽 𝚁𝙴𝙿𝚄𝙱𝙻𝙸𝙲📍𝟷𝟶:𝟹𝟶 𝙿𝙼

Sebastian walked into the dark house with a confused look, all the lights were off and it almost seemed like nobody was in the residence which made him look at his phone to see if they had texted to let him know of any last-minute plans but his ph...

Sebastian walked into the dark house with a confused look, all the lights were off and it almost seemed like nobody was in the residence which made him look at his phone to see if they had texted to let him know of any last-minute plans but his phone was completely dead making him curse as he carefully walked further into the house.

" PA!." He called out to his dad and after not getting a response he started to get worried, " I fuckin' swear if these motherfuckers left me he-" His rambling got cut off by a noise coming from the kitchen causing him to grab his gun and walk towards it only to find absolutely nothing.

" Sebastian..." He heard his name being whispered right by his left ear causing him to slightly jump and wildly aim his gun around before stopping after realizing that he probably was just imagining it.

" That white bitch probably laced my shit." The slightly scared boy rolled his eyes while putting his gun on the counter after checking for any danger, he was tipsy but felt like he drank way too much with his date. He then went to turn on the kitchen light when he was suddenly tripped over making him let out a small groan but he instantly jumped up after seeing a figure standing over him, " Manii what the fuck is wrong with you?." He looked at her like she had grown another pair of eyes which made her laugh.

" Oh little Sebas...you got some pussy and the last few hours were suddenly erased from your mind huh?." Armani teased as she took a step towards him, this made him take a cautious step back and his eyes went wide as today's events came back to him.

He had forgotten about the mess he left in her room along with the olive oil he purposely poured on the floor thinking that it would be a funny harmless prank but he ended up forgetting about that specifically. Armani slipped as soon as she stepped into the bedroom, everything she had in her hands at the time was wasted and her hip had the ugliest bruise from the fall.