𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙄𝙢𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝟲

|•| 𝙉𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙮𝙖𝙝 𝘼𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙞 𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 |•||•| 𝙈𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙞 |•|𝟷𝟽𝟸 𝙼𝙰𝙳𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝙰𝚅𝙴, 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺, 𝙽𝚈📍𝟻:𝟹𝟶 𝙰𝙼

|•| 𝙈𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙞 |•|
𝟷𝟽𝟸 𝙼𝙰𝙳𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝙰𝚅𝙴, 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺, 𝙽𝚈📍𝟻:𝟹𝟶 𝙰𝙼

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢...

Sometimes I wish I knew what was going on inside a person's head, like 'what the fuck were you thinking when you did that dumb ass shit?' 'What made you do it?'. I guess I'll never know...unless I force it out of them...

" All you have to do is tell me the truth! That shit ain't that fuckin' hard." I look down at the bloody man in disgust before adding, " You just making it hard on yourself and them lil niggas you came in here wit'. I would hate to kill those innocent ass kids of yours." Now THAT made him scream.

𝑆𝑖𝑟...𝐼'𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑘𝑖𝑑𝑠

" I SWEAR I'LL FUCKIN KILL YOU BITCH! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THEM!." He tried to get up but Alex pushed him back down with his foot making the man groan in pain but that only made me smirk.

" Why are you yelling? Ima give you 30 seconds to make a decision and also, keep in mind that your kids' blood is gonna be on your dirty ass hands so think quickly but wisely." I lean back on the wall while staring at him blankly.

𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑔𝑜 𝑇𝐹 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑒𝑒𝑒

" 10 seconds..." I taunt him while standing straight and slowly walking up to him as he tried to crawl backward but Alex wouldn't let him.

" 5...4...3...2-" I start reaching for my gun but he abruptly stopped me making me chuckle and cross my arms before leaning down to his level and whispering, " Go ahead, talk." While looking at him in his slightly red eyes.

" L-look all I know is that they looking for someone named M-manii, they just sent us to this building to rob whoever this person is & to give them a little scare." He nodded his head towards the blood splattered all over the wall making Alex bust out laughing and I tried hard not to laugh but I just had to cause this is the dumbest shit ever.

" Well, shit.." I trailed off while chuckling and shaking my head. " Who's 'They'? You talkin' bout' a whole bunch of nothing. Who the fuck sent yah' niggas?." I aggressively grab his jaw as he tried to get out of my tight grip but that obviously didn't work.

" I-i don't know!." He starts breathing hard while looking around the room wildly before we lock eyes for a second and he looks down with a sigh. " Okay okay! He goes by his street name '𝙂𝘽 ' I don't know his real name, I just know he runs shit in the A-" I had to cut him the fuck off real quick.