𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙄𝙢𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝟮𝟰

|•|Omniscient|•|𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺, 𝙽𝚈📍𝟽:𝟺𝟸 𝙰𝙼

|•|Omniscient|•|
𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺, 𝙽𝚈📍𝟽:𝟺𝟸 𝙰𝙼

𝙰 𝙵𝙴𝚆 𝙼𝙸𝙽𝚄𝚃𝙴𝚂 𝙱𝙴𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙴...

⚠️𝗟𝗶𝗹 𝗩𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 ⚠️

Armani quietly walked around Charlie's condo while eying the pictures hanging on the wall just like her brother did when he walked past them, she knew one person in some of the pictures that looked oddly familiar to her.

Charlie's half-brother; Cesar was currently in prison for domestic violence and sexually assaulting multiple women— including a dear friend of Armani, he got arrested before she could get to him but she made sure to make his prison life an absolute nightmare.

" Whatchu' looking at..." Jojo trailed his sentence off once he looked directly at one of the picture frames. he couldn't say anything else because Armani didn't give him a chance to, she swung the metal bat and hit the picture making it instantly shatter along with the pictures surrounding it.

She kept on swinging the bat at the wall until every single picture frame was shattered on the floor and while she was doing that, Jojo was nonchalantly knocking every piece of decor around the condo...they had turned the whole place upside down and not once did Charlie hear anything.

" You think this baba got food in here?." Jojo called out as he made his way towards the kitchen, Armani just shook her head and followed after him with a small smirk. he was just doing this because Charlie actually had a very clean space...everything was organized and smelled refreshing—well that was before they trashed the whole place.

" Ouu she got tres leches from capy." Jojo grinned as he took the perfectly untouched cake out of the refrigerator.

" That's nasty." Armani rolled her eyes as she opened the cabinets not missing the look of shock her brother gave her.

" You used to love this shit now all of a sudden it's nasty? Girl please." He waved her off and grabbed a plastic spoon before walking closer to Armani and putting a spoonful of cake in front of her face.

Just as the spoon touched her lips her face scrunched up in disgust and Jojo immediately pulled his hand back after seeing the familiar facial expression.

" You deadass?." He asked her with a worried look, " You need to throw up or s-" his sentence got cut short by Armani sliding past him and speed walking to the half bathroom near the kitchen while taking off her black gloves.