𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙄𝙢𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝟯

|•| 𝙉𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙮𝙖𝙝 𝘼𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙞 𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 |•||•| 𝙈𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙞 |•|𝟷𝟽𝟸 𝙼𝙰𝙳𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝙰𝚅𝙴, 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺, 𝙽𝚈📍𝟻:𝟷𝟻 𝙿𝙼

|•| 𝙈𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙞 |•|
𝟷𝟽𝟸 𝙼𝙰𝙳𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝙰𝚅𝙴, 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺, 𝙽𝚈📍𝟻:𝟷𝟻 𝙿𝙼

𝟹 𝚆𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛...

" Get that shit out my face." I blankly look at Gigi while she records me and smirks making me snatch the phone out of her hand and throw it across the room which only made her gasp before busting out laughing like that was the funniest shit ever.

" You throwing it like you ain't gon' be buying me a new one in a sec." She shrugs before jumping off the couch and running upstairs towards my room after picking up her most likely broken phone.

𝑆𝑒𝑒, 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑜 𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑎 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑝ℎ𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡 𝑚𝑦 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑑...𝑠𝑚ℎ

She's high as fuck right now and I hate it. This lil girl took one of my percs like a dummy and now she's driving me fucking crazy. She gets goofy as hell whenever she's high or drunk so I've been laughing nonstop all day but right at this moment, she's pushing my buttons.

" BABYY!." I hear her shout from my room making me groan and fight the air before quickly getting up after remembering she said she was horny a few minutes ago.

" Yes, Gianni?." I mumble walking in the room and slamming the door behind me just cause I wanna be petty.

" Stop slamming shit-." She starts but stops and quickly looks at me with a seductive look making me shake my head and walk towards the bed where she was laying down on her stomach.

" She starts but stops and quickly looks at me with a seductive look making me shake my head and walk towards the bed where she was laying down on her stomach

" Whatever you tryna do make it quick, I got company coming over in a few hours and I still need to do some shit." I softly grab her chin and stick my tongue out making her suck on it as we sloppily start kissing.