𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙄𝙢𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝟮𝟯

|•| 𝙉𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙮𝙖𝙝 𝘼𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙞 𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 |•||•| 𝙈𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙞 |•|𝟷𝟽𝟸 𝙼𝙰𝙳𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝙰𝚅𝙴, 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺, 𝙽𝚈📍𝟻:𝟸𝟼 𝙰𝙼

|•| 𝙈𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙞 |•|
𝟷𝟽𝟸 𝙼𝙰𝙳𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝙰𝚅𝙴, 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺, 𝙽𝚈📍𝟻:𝟸𝟼 𝙰𝙼

Darkness plus the occasional thunder and lightning illuminating my room made me want to stay buried in the soft, warm covers surrounding me

Let's not forget the snoring man laying behind me with his muscular arms somehow trapping my head into a headlock.

Before we even got together he used to sleep with his arms wrapped tightly around me, now it's like he's giving me no choice but to stay my ass in bed and sleep which I'm not complaining about.

I wanna stay here until he wakes up but there's someone I need to go see, there's shit to handle & being in a headlock from my loving boyfriend isn't one of them.

I slowly tried to remove his arms off me but I gave up a minute later all while mugging the hell out of him cause who the hell sleeps like this? He's always sleeping weird then when I call him out he swears I'm the one sleeping wildly.

The first night we slept in our house in Jersey, this man had me ready to push him off the bed cause he couldn't stop laying on top of me and was squeezing me for dear life.

It annoyed me until he started mumbling in his sleep once I moved to the other side of the bed, he was having a nightmare...sweating and all.

Once I realized it, I got my ass back to his side and out of instinct he wrapped an arm around me and pulled me closer to his chest, instantly calming down.

I was left stunned just staring at the ceiling with all types of thoughts while gently rubbing the side of his neck. The only reason I knew he was having a nightmare was because i saw exactly what Kyle used to see when I was having nightmares.