𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙄𝙢𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝟭

|•| 𝙉𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙮𝙖𝙝 𝘼𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙞 𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 |•||•| 𝙈𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙞 |•|𝙻𝙾𝙽𝙳𝙾𝙽, 𝚄𝙺📍𝟷𝟸:𝟶𝟻 𝙰𝙼

|•| 𝙈𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙞 |•|
𝙻𝙾𝙽𝙳𝙾𝙽, 𝚄𝙺📍𝟷𝟸:𝟶𝟻 𝙰𝙼

Loud music was all you could hear through the crowded club, everyone was vibing and drinking their life away while I just smoked a fat ass blunt and watched through the glass window of my luxury office.

𝙇𝙚𝙜𝙖𝙘𝙮 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙗; one of the many clubs that I own and my first club in the UK aside from some other projects that I'm currently working on.

It's been exactly four months since the grand opening and money has been coming in left & right, legal and illegal...I fucking love to see it.

I hear knocking on the door making me sigh cause I clearly said I didn't want to be bothered with shit, it's my last fucking day here before I go back home after traveling back and forth nonstop for a whole year and all I want to do is relax.

" Come in." I said 'nonchalantly' as some may say but that's just how I've always been, real nonchalant with an 'I don't give a fuck' attitude, it's not intentional.

A few seconds later my assistant manager comes in with a look on her face that read nothing but nervousness making me chuckle.

" What is it 𝙈𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙚?." I asked leaning back on my chair looking at her dead in the eyes.

" T-there's this rapper and his crew wanting to upgrade to a Lux VIP section but we're all booked and the only one available right now is yours." She mumbles looking more nervous than ever but I deadass don't know why.

" Who's this 'Rapper'? Come show me." I ask her while getting up from my seat and walking over to the balcony before opening the door and walking closer towards the glass railing making the DJ instantly spot me but before he could do anything I curtly put my hand up stopping him from announcing me cause I'm not in the mood to entertain people today.

"umm...he's right there, VIP section 4." She points him out making my eyes slightly squint trying to get a better look and when I did, a bitch was stuck for a second.

𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑒

He's sexy as fuck but I'm still not letting them niggas use my Personal VIP section unless they pay extra EXTRA.

" They said they'll pay double the price for the whole 'Legacy experience' soooo..." ahhh there it is, the key to my heart.

" Well then, give them the whole 'Legacy experience', make them feel right at home." I give her a smirk making her nod and nervously laugh before walking out.