𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙄𝙢𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝟯𝟴

|•| 𝘽𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧 𝘽𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙝 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨𝙤𝙣 |•||•| 𝙋𝙤𝙥 𝙎𝙢𝙤𝙠𝙚 |•|𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺, 𝙽𝚈📍𝟷:𝟷𝟽 𝙿𝙼

|•| 𝙋𝙤𝙥 𝙎𝙢𝙤𝙠𝙚 |•|
𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺, 𝙽𝚈📍𝟷:𝟷𝟽 𝙿𝙼

|•| 𝘽𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧 𝘽𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙝 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨𝙤𝙣 |•||•| 𝙋𝙤𝙥 𝙎𝙢𝙤𝙠𝙚 |•|𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺, 𝙽𝚈📍𝟷:𝟷𝟽 𝙿𝙼

" Air it out when we arrive." I mouthed the lyrics as the track played for the 50th time. I made it to the studio energized as fuck then all of a sudden a wave of sadness and confusion hit me, a nigga felt a lil depressed for no reason but all I know is that I miss the fuck outta my woman.

" Alright, last one." The director instructed, Mikey instantly started Woo walking towards the camera with a smirk making everyone laugh and clap cause that was the last shot the director needed for the music video.

" Nasiyah...Armani...Black." I slowly whisper to myself while looking down at my lock screen, occasionally looking at her picture made me feel a little better but I honestly just wanted to talk to her which is why I began to sneak away from everyone, only for Mikey to drag me back into the group.

" I'm so fuckin' hungry." He gritted out before sending a fake smile and a wave to one of the assistants that were leaving, " These lil croissants ain't helping shit." He sighed as he bit the piece of bread making me chuckle at his dramatic ass.

" You exaggerating like fuck!." I slightly laughed while putting my arm around his neck as we started to walk out of the building, " I appreciate you tho, this shit was so last minute but I wouldn't have made this work without you, gang."

" You know I gotchu' forever but we gon' be boxing in a minute if you don't get me some fuckin' food." He gave me a side-eye and started ranting as we walked towards my car, " Waking niggas up at 7 in the fuckin' morning knowing we went to sleep at 5, you know how to do math right? that shit ain't calculating how it's supposed to. Fuck you and that loud ass alarm too, this is why I don't like sleeping at yo crib, got niggas feeling cranky all damn day—."

I burst into laughter as I leaned on the car for support. I didn't know why I was laughing so hard but I deadass couldn't help it.

My laugh was the only thing you could hear in the parking lot aside from Mike's dramatic ass stomping as he made his way to the passenger side of the car.