𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙄𝙢𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝟭𝟬

|•| 𝙉𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙮𝙖𝙝 𝘼𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙞 𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 |•||•| 𝙈𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙞 |•|𝟷𝟽𝟸 𝙼𝙰𝙳𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝙰𝚅𝙴, 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺, 𝙽𝚈📍𝟸:𝟶𝟿 𝙿𝙼

|•| 𝙈𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙞 |•|
𝟷𝟽𝟸 𝙼𝙰𝙳𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝙰𝚅𝙴, 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺, 𝙽𝚈📍𝟸:𝟶𝟿 𝙿𝙼

|•| 𝙉𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙮𝙖𝙝 𝘼𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙞 𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 |•||•| 𝙈𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙞 |•|𝟷𝟽𝟸 𝙼𝙰𝙳𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝙰𝚅𝙴, 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺, 𝙽𝚈📍𝟸:𝟶𝟿 𝙿𝙼

I hummed softly to myself as Brent Faiyaz lowly played through my penthouse. I was out all morning and got home about an hour ago & I'm hungry as hell but there's some papers that need to be signed so takeout it is.

I ended up calling the nearest Italian restaurant and ordered Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo with a Caesar Salad and garlic knots then went straight to the kitchen so I can sign these documents.

I could've used my office but it's getting remodeled right along with my bedroom. I can't have anything around my house looking the same after a few months, I'm always changing it up.

I poured myself some wine and started going through the documents but my mind said hell no and took me back to a few days ago.

I had the most amazing weekend with Bashar and I'm so glad I took some days off to just have fun and get to know him.

Sunday was a day full of surprises for him...after we finished eating we went back upstairs only for him to find the bed full of bags and boxes from his favorite brands.

He was completely speechless and I didn't understand why...I didn't do anything extra but he was so grateful and didn't stop thanking me until he brought me home the next day.

I noticed that he wasn't used to people doing things like that for him. He told me that he would only get presents from his mom or sometimes from his siblings but other than that, nothing extra. He isn't used to that type of treatment and now that he has money all he can do is spoil himself.

Now I have this urge to spoil him and give him love & affection but how the fuck can I do that when I don't really know how?...