Chapter 5/First dates and First kisses

At the common room

I tried to run my way to the dorm as fast as possible. I saw no one there I thought maybe this was my free ticket everyone was asleep. I could easily go in bed and avoid the questions everything. Oh shoot I was screwed once I opened the door as Hermione and Ginny's faces. 

"Ginny and I were completely worried where were you? I mean obviously at the Astronomy Tower but why did you take so long and who was it tell us everything." said Hermione in a worried excited way. 

But I still couldn't stop thinking of Draco his beautiful eyes and pink lips everything about him his laugh and smile. I was in a trance about Draco Malfoy oh god. But then I heard Ginny snapping her fingers in my face.

"Hello tell us" I heard Ginny say I was so nervous I didn't want to tell her. I tried to think of the best excuse to ignore the situation. I wasn't ready not even close. I inhaled and exhaled but still I was panicking inside. 

"Okay listen I am exhausted I'll yell you tomorrow I really need time to think about him and about telling you and all that and especially telling Harry okay mothers" I said trying to sound not confident and to not come on strong. 

"Okay take your time just know you can always trust us" Hermione said in the most caring way ever. 

"Okay I'm not like Hermione can you please just tell us one thing that happened" Ginny said. 

"Fine I had my first kiss he kissed me goodnight" I felt like the dumbest person alive to tell them that. I quickly went to my bed and covered my face with a blanket but still couldn't sleep cause it was suffocating me I just closed my eyes and tried to sleep hearing and tolerating their squeals in the background. I couldn't stop thinking of the fact that my enemy my brother's and friends enemy kissed me. I can imagine Harry's face as if I betrayed him but something about. But something about him made me interested he seemed so different. I decided to say yes but in secret because if I do end up liking him then I'll have to tell them.

Morning

"Wake up Lana Wake up I give up Ginny you wake her up. " Hermione screamed. Oh her scream pierced my ears. 

"Oh what the hell Ginny" I felt Ginny's smack down my back as I cracked my back.

"You weren't waking up I had to" said Ginny laughing. I wanted to wipe that laugh off her face. 

In the common room

"So how and who was it Lana tell me I'm your brother" said Harry my stomach was extremely nervous I knew I was going to dress up right now and see him. But first I had to answer Harry and the twins. God the twins looked like they were reading my soul. 

 "I am actually going to meet him right now uh bye" I ran as fast as possible to my dorm and put on a nice dress as I walked to the great hall to see him standing there. I grabbed an apple and walked over. 

"So will you go out with me? You look really pretty by the way as always." said Draco. Oh I wanted to laugh so I accidentally slipped out a giggle boy was I embarrassed. He made me blush ew Malfoy oh lord. "Um yeah maybe so when are we going to go" but then he cut me off he grabbed my arm and made me walk to an area with him.

Draco Pov Last night

"The fool fell right for my trap I kissed her purposely she won't be able to resist me. But still I am disgusted that I kissed her oh well all is fair when doing a bet to prove yourself isn't that right Pansy" I said smirking I felt proud and hadn't regretted a bit.

"Oh shut up Draco you still have a while to go" Pansy said laughing as we all went back to our dorms including Crabbe, Goyle, Blaise, and Theo. Pansy obviously went the other direction she was a girl so I mean her dormitory wasn't the same. 

Back to the next day 

Lana Pov 

I felt his hands cover my eyes as I accidentally tumbling over the rocks and plants. I felt my ankle bleed a little. "Ouch sorry" I said. "I'm sorry for actually technically getting you hurt oh and you can open your eyes" he said I felt butterflies I wanted to smack myself for having butterflies he took his hands off my eyes and I opened them. My mouth was open I closed it right away I was so charmed. "Sorry if it's not to much" he said sighing. "What are you talking about it's beautiful wonderful it's so marvelous to explain" I said. The area was a beautiful small lake with shiny water and a cave right next to it. The cave was attracting me I love swimming. "Do you know how to swim" he asked me just as he jumped in the water splashing water everywhere all over me and reached his hand for mine. "Of course I love swimming" I took his hand as he pulled me I let out a scream. "Why did you scream" he asked laughing his laugh was magical god snap out of it Lana I get repeating to myself. "Oh um well because you pulled me in a lot faster than I expected". "Well sorry than I guess" I couldn't believe he said that oh my god Malfoy apologize to me and him being nice guess he did probably like me after all.   

After talking and swimming you guys are in the cave and he pulls you in for a kiss. 

I felt my heart light up. I felt as if so much was exploding around us but I didn't care his kiss was so soft and delicate like a winter's breeze. I felt his hand on my cheek. I couldn't help but smile in that kiss and he knew I liked it. I wanted to pull way but I couldn't he pulled way and his eyes were beautiful. I thought maybe I hated this man but probably because I didn't really get to know him well. At that moment I knew I was in love with him and that I had to tell Harry and the rest of them. " So did you tell Harry" he asked in the most polite way. He hugged me and put his jacket over my shoulder as I was shivering a bit considering it's 7pm and almost time for dinner and we just swam. We laid down and looked at the stars. " Well maybe I'll tell him after a few more dates I have to be ready too." I said. I thought he wasn't comfortable but he pulled my ankle and said a spell to my make my dry blood go away. "Yeah I understand hope your ankle is better by the way" he said. "Yeah it is better and thanks for understanding." we started making our way back as he held my hand. 

Have a good day! Hope you liked it!

:)

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow.