Chapter 11/ 'Am I supposed to say he has my blessings?'

Sorry there might be a lot of pov changes this chapter!

Once I was done talking to Draco I rushed to the Common Room so I can tell everyone. But I can't help but think how strange Draco was acting not strange but I don't know a little upset. Maybe something happened or he's just having a bad day I'll ask him later.

"Harry!Hermione!Ron! I bear good news want me to say it here or at Hagrid's?" I asked. By the way I said it I have a feeling they already know.

"What did he say yes?" asked Ron

"I swear if he did he's so whipped or whatever they say it like if he did though." said Hermione 

"Shut up I don't want to talk about their relationship no offense Lana in front of me I mean she's my sister. Anyway tell us and then we'll all go to tell Hagrid." said Harry

"He said yes. He'll speak to his father. But let's tell Hagrid tomorrow when he probably will already know the news I guess. I don't really know how to say it." I said.

"Great I'm so excited to tell Hagrid tomorrow!" said Hermione 

"Am I supposed to say he has my blessing now?" said Harry

Third Person Pov

The rest of the four talk and do their daily practice and work throughout the day. But Lana couldn't help notice how strange Ginny and Fred were acting. Meanwhile Draco is telling his friend Theo the truth.

"I made a mistake." the platinum blonde boy said truthfully.

"What mistake? Please don't tell me that it isn't what I'm thinking." His friend Theo said. 

Theo didn't like this bet thing at all. He knew what they're were doing was wrong and who was he to stop them. He would warn Lana Potter but they wouldn't believe him. I mean if he was in their position he wouldn't either. Theo always found himself the 'unproblematic' one. He always found Draco as his brother. He knew him best along with Blaise. So when Draco started acting differently he knew something was up he just chose not to speak about it. He had a feeling of what was going on but wasn't sure. He was praying his thoughts and assumptions weren't true. 

"I genuinely like her. I feel guilty. The Potters aren't bad at all. I really really like her. I mean all I think about is her. Theo I screwed up. Should I tell her?" Draco asked 

"You really shouldn't be asking me for advice. Do what you think is best." said Theo

The ginger was just strolling the corridors with her brother because he was bored and his twin was sleeping. They stopped when they spotted two shadows. She thought she heard something she prayed it wasn't that but when her brother poked her she had to reply. 

"What?" Ginny whispered.

"Did you hear Lana's name. I think it's Malfoy and Nott. What did father give us that muggle device? We can use it" whispered Fred

"What are you talking about father didn't give us any muggle device." Ginny whispered back. She had a feeling he stole something knowing her twin brothers those would be there actions.

"Whoops guess George and I got carried away and might've took it. I think it's called a Rhone. No hold on that sounds wrong. Oh I got it Phone. So you can record what they're saying let's do it" whispered Fred.

"Definitely I'm not one for your stupid things but we need to know what's going on" whispered Ginny.

At that moment they started recording.

Draco Pov

I honestly think I'm hearing stuff. I feel like people are watching Theo and I but whatever. 

"Theo this bet is a whole other level of I don't even know." I said I'm trying to think of right words to explain how much I like her. How much I screwed up.

"Well I never wanted in, in this anyways. You were dumb. I mean poor Lana probably actually likes a git like you. Are you going to tell her that this was all of your guys plans. To make sure the potter twin falls in love with you when it was just a bet to make sure that  you could make someone like her fall in love with you. That this is all a game. I don't know." said Theo.

Wow did Theo have a lot to say.

"You know what we need to talk in my room let's go I have an unnerving feeling someone's watching us." I said.

"Okay let's go" said Theo

As we walked Theo told me 

'Do what you want but I think if you really like her tell her the truth. The truth is going to come out one way or another it's only a matter of time'

After Theo and I were done talking. I decided to send my father a letter.

Dear Father,

How are you and mom? I hope this letter finds you well. I was thinking irrationally. I didn't mean it when I said to make sure that chicken or whatever it's called have a punishment. Oh it's called hippogriff I found out Theo just told me. Make sure nothing happens to it. I change my mind. If you're wondering like you always are yes my numbers are high. I'm doing well.

Yours truly Draco 

Once I was done I sent it off to my father.

Ginny Pov

I knew it. I had a bad feeling about this. I couldn't believe my ears but at the same time I could. To say I saw it coming was an understatement.

Fred looked like he was extremely mad.

"Fred get a grip. Don't think irrationally don't do anything you'll get in trouble. We need to tell her. I just don't when" I said

"Okay but I don't know how. We should just put the recording on in front of her. But we have to do it together." said Fred.

"Okay but not now. I'm not ready. God I want to kill Malfoy. This is why we never trust them. I'll forever hate him for this." I said.

"You and me both. Tell me when we're going to tell her I want to prepare for this to. She's like our sister." said Fred

And with that we walked back to the common room. I can tell Lana and everyone else knew something was up. But they didn't question. Fred was a little obvious but eventually got himself together.

We'll tell you soon Lana don't worry. 

Have a good day! Hope you liked it!

:)

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow.