Chapter 14/ Goblet of fire

Draco has been trying to talk to me for a while now. I don't understand why we won't get it. It was a game anyway, a bet. We're going home today and the Dursleys know that Harry won't be seeing them anymore. His stuff are there already.

When we reached the station we saw Tonks, and Remus. I hugged both and so did Harry. My eyes largened when I stared at Tonks. 'Yes I wanted to tell you when I meet you not when Remus does. We're having a baby.' My mouth was gaping open. 'Are you mad? Please don't be-' I cut her off by squealing and hugging her. 'WHY WOULD I BE MAD? I'M HAVING A LITTLE BROTHER OR SISTER AND YOU'RE HAVING A KID THAT'S A GOOD THING?' I said. 'Little brother' She smiled and I smiled back.

When we reached home I asked 'Where's Sirius?'. Remus looks at me and sighs. 'We're really trying he's here but he's sleeping. So far we have progress but it's not working so far'.

Fourth Year (Two Months Later)

'HARRY WAKE THE HELL UP' I screamed. We were in the burrow everyone was here. We just saw Quidditch World Cup a few days ago now we're starting school.

A lot of improvement has been made for Sirius and he's free now but the thing is that no one can know yet. They think things will change and something bad will happen.

'Mioneeeee he's not waking up. I'm going to smack him so you wake him. I'm going downstairs to eat breakfast.' I said as I walked down.

'AHHHH' I screamed I felt myself getting lifted onto someone's back. I immediately knew who it was. 'CEDRIC. FRED TELL HIM TO PUT ME DOWN! GEORGE! ANYONE!' he carried me to the backyard. Yes, Cedric was staying a lot over the Burrow and our house this summer. The weasleys, and diggory's know everything meaning everything including Sirius. For some reason Cedric and I got a bit super close this summer. They all make a big deal out of it but it's really nothing.

He finally put me down and cornered me. Our faces were really close. We were always flirty with each other and super friendly, but like I said we're 'just friends' and he knows that. But for some reason I had the urge to grab him by the throat and kiss the hell out of him. Yep I said kiss I have no more feelings for Draco for some reason it all stopped this summer and I have no reason why. I bit my lip just when he placed his hands on my waist. 'Don't do that. Don't bite your lip.' he said. I knew why but I wanted to test him.

'Why' I asked. He looked into my eyes clenching his jaw letting go of my waist and grabbing one leg and wrapping it around his waist and making sure my leg was stable on the floor. He moved closer and 'accidently' rubbed his crotch against mine. I gasped it was so silent you couldn't hear it. Our faces were so close I could feel his breath against my cheek. I could tell he was trying to control himself. He placed a small kiss on my collarbone and I suppressed the urge to moan. But when he rubbed himself against me one more time and I know it wasn't by accident I accidentally moaned.

I felt him smirk against my skin. THIS ASSHOLE. He moved back god even though his smirk was hot I wanted to wipe it right off. I thought of the perfect revenge. 'Got you' he whispered in my ear. 'And I got you' I said as I rubbed his crotch with my hand, when he moaned I walked away smirking. 'SUCH A TEASE' he yelled as I laughed.

Yeah Just Friends

When we got there it was boring at first but then I heard Professor. Dumbledore mentioned things about the triwizard tournament. Then I saw the Durmstrang and Beauxbatons Academy. You have to be 17 plus to participate. I just know Fred and George are going to try to get in but they won't, but I saw Cedric cheering. Oh no. I know the goblet of fire is dangerous and Cedric can't. I'm not losing him. He's my best friend okay maybe a little more but still. 'Phss Mione' I said to her.

'What?' she asked looking around. 'Remind me to speak to Cedric later.' She responded saying 'okay' wiggling her eyebrows and giving me the 'look' while I just gave her a dead stare for some reason everyone wants us together EVEN HARRY. Suddenly they mentioned the new Defense against Dark Arts teacher, Professor. Alastor Moody aka Mad eye moody.

We returned to our common rooms after the first years got sorted into their houses. When I got to my room I immediately made a note for my owl to take to Cedric.

'Hey Ced

Can you meet me at the Astronomy Tower?

Yours truly, Lana'

After that I waited for five minutes till I got a note back.

'Yeah sure love. But what for actually tell me when I get their obviously but it might take me a few minutes to come Justin and Hannah are asking me a question. See you there.

Love Ced.'

So I went to the astronomy tower and waited for him. I heard steps up and I turned around expected to see him, but sadly all I saw was platinum blonde hair and crystal ocean blue eyes. I could see his eyes widen like if he didn't know I was going to be there. I rolled my eyes and turned around but before I turned around I saw a wave of hurt flash his face. Like I give a care.

It was silent as dawn.

That is until he broke it.

'Why don't you talk to me anymore.' he asked, I scoffed. The audacity. He's still trying. 'You know you have some nerve still faking this. I know it was bet it's quite pathetic now really. You can stop acting-' he act me off and grabbed my shoulders and pulled me flush against him 'I'm not faking anything. Please come back to me atleast as friends. Give me something of you'

I told him to leave me alone. His grip loosened and he was still staring. 'I think she asked you to leave her alone. You should go mate.' I turned my head around and saw Cedric scratching the back of his neck saying that looking pretty awkward.

God he's cute- Wait what?!?

Malfoy let go and walked away. It was just Cedric and me now. Suddenly I felt my back being pressed to a wall and arms cornering my head.

Our faces were really close and our bodies were pressed against each other, AGAIN. 'What are you doing' I asked. He mumbled something like 'Something I've been dying to do for a fucking while' before he smashed his lips against mine. His lips were soft but the kiss was rough and I kissed back. We kept making out for about 10 minutes before our lips got tired. I laid down and stared at the sky.

'I really like you, always have. Just never got the fucking chance. Seeing you with Malfoy didn't feel good, at all. I had to kiss you and-' he kept rambling so I decided to cut him off.

'I can't believe it but I love your stupid ass too'. He looked shocked but straight away recovered it and rolled on top of me. 'Really?' he asked. I could see he was trying not to smirk.

1 hour later

'So why'd you call me here before we got um ........... distracted?' he asked smiling.

'Are you going to be in the triwizard tournament?' I asked. I closed my eyes and crossed my fingers hoping he'd say no.

He grabbed my fingers and and held my hand and his other hand caressed my cheek. 'I want to. I promise I'll be safe if that's what your worried about' he said. I wanted to beg him not to but I didn't want to be selfish so I just said 'Okay just promise me you'll be careful.' I said.

He replied saying 'Promise' and kissed my head and we laid on the Astronomy Tower together.

Have a good day! Hope you liked it!

:)

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow.