Chapter 9/ Brotherly love I guess?

A/N: Sorry I disappeared for awhile. Life's been complicated and overwhelming here's a chapter might post another one soon. I hope you like it!!

I woke up by Hermione screaming at me because it's getting late and we need to get to the great hall. I spot Ginny laughing and grab my pillow to throw in her face.

"Hey how can you hit me watching Hermione scream is funny you can't throw a pillow at me besides if you fancy Malfoy so much might as well have normal hair for him-" Ginny was going to continue rambling and if I didn't shut her up who knew she was going to stop.

"Guy listen I still need to talk to Harry about this I have the unnerving stomach feeling." I explained but because of what Ginny said kept keeping Hermione giggling like the adorable lunatic she is you know what I should tell her that.

"Hermione stop giggling you already have one person thinking you're a adorable lunatic now we don't want more to think that do we. Oh and by the way yes that one person is me." I explained but I knew that was so wrong of me the moment she dragged me to the bathroom. My hair did look terrible though I don't know what happened BUT NOW I SORT OF REMEMBER. I didn't get to brush my hair before bed. I mean it's the normal decent thing to do or maybe it's just me whatever. I got ready preparing for the day.

The day went pretty fast and I still have to talk to Harry. However weird things were going on today. Like people staring at me and in hushed voice whispering about me though I couldn't hear what about. I went to the Great Hall in hopes of seeing Harry calm. When I entered a few people stared at me form all houses. I felt uncomfortable under their stare. Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Slytherin, and Gryffindor my own house stared. Some giving confused, disbelief, shocked, disappointed, dirty looks and glares. 

I sat down next to Harry and greeted with along with the other he was calm this took me by surprise but nonetheless I was happy. 

After talking a while I decided to ask him.

"Hey Harry can we speak later? In my room in private if you don't mind?" I was kind of nervous when I said that even though I shouldn't be Harry is my brother-

"Year definitely, sure. I have a feeling I know what its about.  But yeah, I hope you have an explanation just saying"  he said that in a calm voice but I could tell he was bit upset. I couldn't help myself I had to ask and not going to lie I was kind of shocked by his response. 

"Are you angry at me?" I asked.

"No I'll say everything I have to say in your room." I smiled at that I hugged him I was scared for a second he wasn't going to hug back for a second but he did. 

After eating dinner in the great hall everyone went to their common rooms. Hermione and Ginny being the good friends they are heard that I wanted to speak to Harry privately in our room so they didn't come in and let us talk wanting us to make up and all that.

"So are you going to explain. I'm sorry but Malfoy I mean how could you. I don't trust him. I certainly don't like him never have and I maybe never will. He's up to something. I mean what happened he was our fucking enemy. He was an arse to you, to us. What changed I mean. I'm sorry mind me I'm just a bit upset I hope you can see where I'm coming from I just care about you. But I'll let you explain."

Well he had a bit of a outburst but understandable. Now here goes the terrible explanation that deserves an reward. OH BOY.

"So I know you're upset and mad. But I trust Draco and I really like him. And to answer your question I don't know it just happened we started dating and I really like him. He's a really kind person if you actually know him I mean I know he's a jerk and arrogant arse but you have to really know him. He doesn't mean all those things. He's not that bad. I know you don't trust him but I do. I know you don't like him and have your differences at times and stuff but for me can you atleast try to not fight and acknowledge each other." 

"Fine only because you are my sister. But I swear to god if he even does anything and I mean physically or anything breaks your heart, lies, cheats, hurts, anything. I will fucking kill him sorry but you're my sister which means you are my responsibility."

"Oh god Harry you're so dramatic and cheesy. Okay wow I can't believe you actually agreed thank you well I love you." I stepped forward hoping he would be the one to hug first.

"I know I love you too sis. Come here." I stepped forward as he wrapped his arms around my shoulders and rubbed my back and put his chin on my head. I hugged him back. it was these moments I knew I could never get tired of ever. 

He sat on my bed and smiled and had a goofy grin and laughed.

"What?" I asked genuinely confused.

"Just want you know not only me you have to be careful around." he said while smiling like a madman.

"And what would that be and mean?" Again confused.

"Everyone cares about you and loves you and will take care of Malfoy if not me. I mean we are talking about the twins, Ron, and Oliver. Wow oh and don't forget the girls. Anyway tomorrow Hermione and Ron and I are going to visit Buck Beak and Hagrid tomorrow apparently something happened and Hagrid's really upset I think we should go may you come along?" he looked at me with a serious expression that held a lot of emotions.

Worry

Comfort

Love

"Of course Harry. I love Hagrid too. How can you even ask me that I would always come and always will no matter what. No I'm starting to suddenly feel left out. Where's me being in the action and adventure? Huh?" I tried to sound confident but I had to hold in my laugh and I'm proud I did. But still I feel left out!

"Well we didn't leave you out. You just chose to be with Malf-. HEY!" I immediately started laughing because I cut him off by smacking a pillow into his face.

"But I'm serious don't be stressed out or feel left out. Hagrid loves you we all do and you didn't miss that much action and adventure don't worry I'll catch you up on it. Talk about cheesy and cringy, you're calling me that yet you're all I missed out on this. Oh lord." I know for a fact I am not cringy and cheesy. I secretly took that pillow and hit him on the head with it a million times.

"HEY. STOP. LANA. MY HAIR. THIS IS NOT FUNNY." Once I stopped I knew he was going to get revenge. Preferably by doing the same thing. So I spoke up.

" I think you should get going to your dormitory wouldn't want them to worry huh? Plus tomorrow we'll discuss more about what I missed out on and seeing Hagrid." 

"Okay goodnight. Love you Lana" As he let himself out. I couldn't even say I love you back wow.

"Glad to see everything is back to normal!" said Hermione as she rushed in. 

  They immediately started to gush on how oh everything is back to normal and their normal giddy selves. I smiled to bed knowing everything was normal.

Have a good day! Hope you liked it! 

:)

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow.