Chapter 13/ RON, PETER IS SCABBERS!

I ran to Harry's room. Harry, Ron, and Hermione were there. I showed Harry the letter. 'Ron we need Scabbers please believe us. RON, PETER IS SCABBERS!' I told Ron. Ron looked at me with his eyebrow raised. 'Why is everyone always after Scabbers' he said. 'What's the animagus story Lana' Harry asked. 'Oh my god Harry do you completely not pay attention in class we already know what animagus are.' Hermione said. 

'No I mean in the letter Lana tell me what is Remus saying who's padfoot?' Harry asked. 'Sirius Black our godfather never betrayed our parents Peter did. But everyone blames Sirius and they arrested him. Remus is a werewolf and our father, Peter, and Sirius became animagi so he wouldn't be lonely. They were the Marauder's, Our father was Prongs, Sirius was Padfoot, Remus was Moony, and Peter was wormtail. That little worm! Anyway Our dad took form of a stag, Remus is already a werewolf as you all know, Sirius a big dog, and Peter a rat. Ron just let me take a look at your rat please' I asked Ron and Scabbers kept squealing in his hands. But Ron gave me Scabbers not without saying 'I better see some proof if your going to hurt my Scabbers.'

'SEE look Scabbers is missing a toe and Peter cut off his finger you coward!! We have to send a letter to Sirius and Remus now Harry!' right then after I said that Scabber slipped from my hand and ran. 'Hermione, Ron go get Scabbers Harry and I have to owl back! Now!' They immediately ran after him.

'Come on Harry!' I said. 'I'm in shock will you atleast tell me the story?' he asked. 'Sometime later but if we get Scabbers we can prove Sirius is innocent.' he replied with an 'ok'.

Dear, Remus

We love you and miss you. I told them everything I also checked Scabbers surprisingly they believed me and by everything I mean the framed and Marauder's part not the whole story Harry's writing you guys a letter too you should get it the same time you get mine. We have Scabbers kind of we would meet up soon perhaps in the forbidden forest or shrieking shack wherever is best I'm assuming you know I will write Sirius too and so will Harry. I hope this works out. I can't wait hopefully nothing goes wrong and Sirius will finally get freedom. Tell Tonks I love and miss her I can't wait to see you all. Reply right away when you get this. 

Love, Lana

I started writing to Sirius.

Dear, Sirius

I thought of what to write if he does get proven innocent Harry and I can live with our godfather! My heart is thumping wildly inside my chest. 

Dear, Sirius

We will prove you innocent! Everything is working out so far meaning they know we have Scabbers. Please tell us where to meet soon. I can't wait to finally meet you I've been waiting a while. This could mean a lot. Scabbers is Peter you were right of course. I miss you guys. I love you and hope to see you soon respond immediately you probably got one from Harry to and same with Remus getting one from Harry and I. I'm too excited I shouldn't jinx. 

Love, Lana 

I looked over at Harry and he was done writing his letters too I gave him mine to read and he gave me his. 

'Dear, Remus

God I seriously don't know anything it's quite sad. But everything is going well. I love you guys already. I can tell you guys are amazing and so much more. I really hate Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon mostly Uncle Vernon. I'm glad Aunt Petunia didn't want Lana because she got to stay with proper people. I can't wait to meet you all. We got Scabbers in a way. Please respond when you get this so we can prove Sirius innocent and meet up. So much happened in both of our lives we need someone like a parent figure to tell and I never had that so I hope to tell you guys.