Chapter 7/ We got caught

Morning (Gryffindor Common Room)

"Whoa whoa what is going on here" said Fred

"You disappeared in the middle of the night when we woke and we couldn't find you and we see this" said Hermione

"What is going on?" said Ginny. 

"Thought I was the only one concerned. Harry mate wake up Lana wake up. Why are you guys well sleeping like that. What is going on? Wake up." said Ron

"Huh oh my Harry oops. It's not what it seems you perverts Harry is my brother. By the way Harry and I have good news." I tried to control the amount of laughter and happiness knowing Harry was moving in with us. 

"It's not what it seems. Lana woke me up in the middle of the night to tell me the best news of my life. But we got so caught up in the moment while talking and laughing that we fell asleep. Lana get off me. It looks more wrong second by second." said Harry instantly laughing because of everything that just happened.

I noticed how I was sitting on Harry's lap hugging him tightly as we were sleeping but like seriously he's my brother why would they think that. I couldn't control my laughter and everyone in the common room started laughing as I got off of Harry. When I fell off his lap onto the floor and groaned. Ouch. I was so excited to tell them the news. 

"So you gits are you going to tell us the apparent best news of your life or what?" said George chuckling while him and Fred stare curiously at us while trying to grab an apple but keep trying to smack Ron's hand every time he whines about being hungry.

"I have been waiting for this moment forever. But Tonks and Lupin finally sorted everything out with the Dursleys and Professor Mcgonagall and Dumbledore that Harry is finally moving in with us. He has his own room now his belongings are already there everything. " I said shaking with excitement. 

They all congratulated us on our way to the Great Hall for breakfast. I knew they were happy all of them were dying for this to happen as well. I saw Draco pass by winking I felt butterflies hoping none of them witnessed what Draco just did. 

2 months later, On your date with Draco at the Astronomy Tower 8pm

"So I have a question I have been longing to ask you. May I ask?" asked Draco and I simply nodded letting him continue. "I know we've had our petty differences and all that but would you like to be my girlfriend? I mean we've been dating for two month but only if you're comfortable." he asked in the most gentle way caressing my hair. Oh lord butterflies again I couldn't help but smile a little not a little a lot. " Yes" I say but the moment I answer it's like he already knew because he pulled me in for a kiss. I let the sparks fly. 

Ugh I let Draco Malfoy enchant me but I liked it a lot. I definitely pull away from the kiss it was beautiful starry night and I mean he just asked me to be his girlfriend. I always thought I would despise and loathe Draco Malfoy forever. 

Clearly once he pulled away we started talking about our friends.

"So did you tell them about how long we've been dating and that I like you and you like me" he asked.

"No I don't think they're ready." I reply

"Are you sure you're not ready?" he asked me for some reason he pulled a concern look.

"No I am ready a month ago I wasn't but I am now. I actually was about to tell them in the morning. I am extremely glad though they have been very patient with me and allow me to breathe and keep it to myself and well you know." I said

"I'm glad. If they react a different way I just want you to know that I will still be liking you and will still be your boyfriend you know I don't care about what people think" he said. It's like he was purposely trying to cause butterflies in my stomach I was so in love with him head over heels for this doofus. He kissed me. It was perfect timing considering the stars looking extra pretty shining brighter and the perfect moment.

Draco POV 

Catching feelings is something a Malfoy doesn't get atleast that is what my father told me. Then again my father tells me a lot. My mother always told me to love, like, hate, and dislike whoever you want. That's why I tried to befriend Potter on the first day. I don't actually hate Potter and Weasley and Granger and the rest of them it just comes out I was taught this by my aunt too. But I only do rude stuff because why not. So this bet was supposed to be a joke. But I never realized until now how sorry I am. I feel terrible and I might actually have something for her. But I don't know what that something is. I hope she never finds out. Maybe one day I'll tell her when the time is right. But I don't know. All I know is that I screwed up big time. 

----Your Pov

I hear steps coming up we pull away the right moment Harry has a startled shocked expression on his face. Oh lord I was just caught by my brother kissing my brother's enemy and my friends and my ex-enemy. 

"WHAT IN THE BLOODY HELL IS GOING ON???!?!??!?" I hear Harry ask he was way more than mad I gulped knowing something was going to happen. My mind is like playing a string of curses right now. I also have no idea what to say or do.

Have a good day! Hope you liked it!

:)

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow.