Chapter 18/ No, no they didn't die

Here we are all of us talking before the third task. By all of us I mean Cedric, Harry, Fleur, Viktor, and me. "I want you guys to know that since this is supposedly in the 'maze' no matter how bad an enchantment or something can be don't fall for it. Don't fall into it's trap, this tournament is not worth any of us dying or getting injured." Cedric as pulling me closer to his side.

"Of course." said Fleur as the other two agreed. "Okay Harry and I have to go Tonks and Lupin finally came so yeah." I said to them. "Okay shoo shoo off you go." said Viktor as the others laughed, I smiled and kissed Cedric's cheek and wished everybody goodbye as did Harry.

I grabbed Harry's hand as we ran off to see them.

                                                                          ~~~

I hug Lupin and Tonks and kiss both of them on their cheeks. "We're so glad you guys came!" I said. "Yeah" Harry mumbled. "Of course only for you guys. Besides we need to be here for this. Also someone has to give support and so much more." Tonks said with a bright wide smile on her face. "Hey Harry say why you look so glum?" Lupin asked his eyebrows scrunching up. "I just had a feeling that's all. But I'll brush it off I didn't know if it was good or bad one anyway." He said.

"So how's everything with Sirius?" Harry asked changing the topic. Lupin and Tonks both looked at each other and smiled grabbing onto each others hands and gripping ours over the table. "This summer we're going to the ministry. Everything is going well so far. Make sure your friends can come. Sirius will finally be with us. All we need is stupid Peter. I'm sorry Lupin I'm not sure you would've wanted to hear me call your old friend stupid." Tonks said looking down.

"Nonsense." Lupin said tilting her chin up and kissing her softly on the lips. "I believe things are finally getting closer to the end. We just need to have hope." Lupin said looking into our eyes. "Hopefully darlings. Now come on hold my hand let's connect them through the table and try to make this square a heart." Tonks said.

                                                                ~~~~~~~

The tournament is in five minutes. I couldn't have been more scared about how everything is going to work out. Cedric gets to go first then me and Harry and so on.

It's begun.

Running through this maze is absolutely terrible I'm getting so many scratches on my arms. Why do I feel dizzy? I feel pain in head holy shit. For what feels like eternity I just stay lying there on the ground cause of this pain. What's going on?

Suddenly I feel someone fall on top of me. Harry! "Harry get off. Also have you felt this excruciating pain in your head cause I have?" I said I look at Harry's face and blimey does he look frightened. "Come on NOW!" he says. "WHY HARRY WHAT'S GOING ON?" I scream because I know he won't hear me if I just regularly talk because of the loud wind rustling and everything.

"Fleur screamed I think she's already gone. Something bewitched Viktor and Cedric and they won't stop throwing spells come on." He said grabbing my hand running in the direction he came from before.

I saw Cedric and Viktor throwing spells back and forth. Cedric grabbed us and put us behind him. "Stop Cedric. He's bewitched, it's not really him. We should just go." I said to him. "Let's just run" Harry said. "Fine" said Cedric. We've been running and Cedric gets almost sucked in, but we help him. "On the count of three we grab the goblet together." I say. We all grab the cup on the count of three.

We've landed in this graveyard type of place. It seems so familiar. "Ahhh fuck." I said. "Where did we even land?" Cedric asked rubbing his head. "I have no idea but one thing I know for sure is that I sent red flares and this graveyard is so familiar because it came in our dreams." Harry said. I hug Harry "Oh thank god you sent flares."

"Come on let's grab the goblet and get out of here-" Cedric gets cut of by my gasp. Peter Pettigrew. He's here. What the fuck is in his arms. I see him lift his arm up and point to Cedric. Before I realize what happens and push Cedric out of the way I see a blast of green hit his chest. Harry's stuck to his spot frozen, I run to Cedric. "NO NO. HE CAN'T BE DEAD. HARRY NO. There's no way he must've died. We could've saved him. I could've saved him." I can't stop screaming and crying. Cedric left, he's gone. No way he's dead. I want to kill Peter, I need to.

Harry quickly grabs me and tries to find our wands. But it's too late Peter already lifted us and we're bound and can't move. He takes blood from us and does other things. Oh that's a baby in his arms. As Peter drops the blood into that things Harry and I can't stop screaming at this unbearable pain. That things disappears and something else is forming. Is this Voldemort? Of course it is.

Voldemort smiles and looks at us. He got his wand back from Peter and formed the death eater mark on him, it looked painful. Suddenly multiple figures come standing in a circle dressed in black cloaks and we can't tell who they are because of the masks they have on. He talks to the other death eaters in a degrading way abut how they left him. Just as he's about to take their masks off he walks in Cedric's direction and puts his feet on Cedric's face.

"GET YOUR FUCKING FOOT OFF HIS FACE YOU ARSE." I screamed at him with tears running violently down my cheeks. "DON'T TOUCH HIM!" Harry screamed. "Handsome boy. Now I know why you were with him or atleast that's what it seems like. Oh my apologizes seemed like." Voldemort says as my chin wobbles. Someone smack me this has to be a nightmare.

As Voldemort talks to us he presses his fingers on our foreheads saying in seemingly joy that he can touch us. His touch is like a scorching burning flame getting pressed onto us. He drops the thing keeping us held up and forces us to stand and grab our wands. It's like in that moment I see Tonks and Lupin smiling as they walk to us but as soon as they see who are in front of us their smiles drop. "Harry we believe you sent a flare so we thought you needed help. This we didn't expect." Tonks said. "Peter of course you must be the cost of all this you traitor." Lupin says as he moves us behind him. We're outnumbered though. It's that moment Harry and us try to get the cup but Voldemort screams "Crucio!".

"STOPPPPPP" I scream wriggling on the dirty floor. Tears are silently streaming down Harry's face as well. As Lupin and Tonks throw spells back at them they were outnumbered. The moment the cruciatus spell on us stopped it was too late again. "No, no, no." I whisper clutching onto the lapels of Lupins jacket. "No, no they didn't die.". "This can't be real I must be dreaming" Harry said clutching Tonks to his chest.

We both stood up as Voldemort threw a spell at us. This is so hard. I want to give up but I won't, I can't. It's like some ghost come to us but I see my mom, dad, Lupin, Tonks, and Cedric on our side telling us to fight it. "Cedric I promise to take your body with me." I say sobbing. "That's it darlings fight it with all you have in you." Mom says to us. Suddenly it stops "HARRY GRAB PETER NOW!" I scream. They didn't die like this. He's getting cause like the traitor he is. I grabbed Cedric, Tonks, Lupin, and the cup and stayed with my back rested against the stone.

"You bloody piece of shit!" Harry says to Peter holding him in his arms. Peter tries to escape as a rat but Harry grabs him this time. "Let's go NOW!" I say.

We both touch the cup and reach back to the start.

A/N: I sobbed writing this but you didn't hear that from me. I'm sorry. </3 Have a good day! Hope you liked it!

:)

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow.