Chapter 17/Second Task

It's time for the second task. I'm not really excited for it as you can tell. I couldn't find Hermione or Ginny or Fred and it was stressing Harry and I out especially since those three are everywhere. During being in the water I looked at Harry and my eyes widened ahhhh I see what they're doing. Shit. There were merpeople in here. I grabbed Fred and Harry grabbed Ginny. I saw Cedric grab one of his friends and then I saw Fleur with one of the merpeople. What?

I looked at Harry with widened eyes when I realized what was happening. I realized Viktor got Hermione. I gave Harry saying the face where he has to go up and he gives me a look back saying 'what the hell are you doing'. But he still went up in the end. Lord I'll die besides the fact that I have to carry Fred like that's not enough I have to carry Fleur's sister. Why do I have to be modest I should've gave her to Harry?

I grabbed both of them despite the merpeople coming at me. Bloody hell. Reaching to the top I gasped and noticed everyone was up there already. Swimming there I realized no one's giving me a hand. Alright assholes seems like they didn't notice me. Oh but atleast Fleur did she muttered thank you's and kissed the top of my head hugging me.

I saw Fred laughing 'modest as always aren't you? hmm' he said. 'Shut up.' I said smacking his arm. 'Oh my god. I was worried sick, thank gods you're okay Lana' Hermione said. Harry was still breathing heavily as he hugged me. Oh shit Dumbledore will now tell us who's what place.

'First place is Cedric Diggory. Second place was Harry Potter but now is Lana Potter. Third place is Harry Potter. Fourth place is Viktor Krum and lastly fifth place goes to Fleur Delacour.'  Dumbledore said.

I can see Cedric's mates smiling and cheering for him as I smiled at him he mouthed 'We'll talk later'. 'Of course' I mouthed back. This movement didn't go unnoticed by Draco. I rolled my eyes at him even though all he did was smile at me. Fake arse.

Later on I saw Cedric and he took me to their common room. We went to his room and the first thing I did was kiss him. He smiled against my lips. 'It was very thoughtful about what you did for Fleur.' he said pulling away from my lips. 'I know I'm amazing' I said smiling. We sat on his bed together. 'Do you know what a phone is?' I asked him. 'Yes I think I do' he said uncertain.

'Well I have some things on my phone I would love to show you.' I said.

                                                                                          ~~~~~

After a few hours of showing him messages, youtube, and many games. A letter came through Cedric's window. He got up from our cuddling and I looked at him pulling my bottom lip between my teeth giving him the look.

He groaned 'God. I'll be back, I'm a foot away. Don't do that.'. He picked up the letter and read it for two seconds and gave it to me saying 'It's for you'. I gave him a questioning look while he just shrugged and leaned back bracing his hands on his dresser.

'Hey it's Harry

Cedric I know my sister is with you so can you please give her this letter. Thank you.

SOMETHING IMPORTANT HAPPENED AND I NEED YOU RIGHT NOW. COME RIGHT AWAY. IT'S VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE. OH AND HURRY BECAUSE WE DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME. ALSO GET A FEW SNACKS FROM THE KITCHEN SINCE IT'S ON THE WAY I'M HUNGRY. '

Well, I'll get him a snack since he asked so nicely.

I quickly said 'bye' to Cedric and pecked him on the cheek, on the way out grabbing some snacks.

'I had so many plans and things to do with Cedric before the third task this better be worth it you- holy shit' I said cutting myself off because I see Sirius's face on fire. Literal fire.

'Hi Sirius what are you doing on well there?' I questioned whispering.

'I meant to ask before but I never got to ask are you guys actually in the tournament and how?' he asked. I looked at Harry with a smirk saying he should speak but my smirk dropped when I saw snacks in his mouth. Sneaky arse. I groaned and started telling Sirius from the beginning.

                                                                                             ~~~~~

'Alright guys I have something to tell you' Sirius said. 'What is it?' Harry and I questioned at the same time.

'Lupin and Tonks are coming to Hogwarts for the third task. Sadly of course I'm staying here but hopefully by next year or anytime soon really I can be proven innocent.' He said.

'Well hopefully that' soon' Harry said. 'Yeah' I said back. We heard footsteps coming our way. 'Oh go, go, go' I said whispering fast. 'Yeah someone's coming' Harry whispered and the fire went out.

We turned around and saw it was just Hermione. She crossed her arms across her chest and asked 'What did you doooo?' extending the do. From there we went telling her everything. To say she was glad Lupin and Tonks were coming was an understatement.

                                                                                             ~~~~~~~~

I went to the astronomy tower for some alone time but almost turned around and left until he said 'Wait you came here right? So don't leave just because I'm here'. Yes Draco Malfoy you're right I'll stay because I came here to do my things and you came to do yours. I sat down and wondered why lord has made him come here at the same times as me. I'm also wondering why I'm still laying here while he's holding onto the railing and staring into beyond.

'So you and Diggory huh?' he said looking back at me and giving me a tight smile. That fake tight smile. Oh I wonder why he's asking. 'Yes for a while now I love him and he loves me back' I said. What it's the truth, something he can't give. 'That's good, people that love each other should be together I guess.' he said.

I guess

This mother-

'Hmm your sentence was right just not the I guess. I mean the circumstances it depends. I guess if one loved the other then hmm I don't know it depends on the people. I could write an essay about love. I'd kind of know very well about toxic love' I said getting up and leaving but he grabbed my wrist pulling back.

'Well I hope you and Diggory stay very happy with each other then since you know all about one's feelings' he whispers. I scoffed and left.

A/N: Have a good day! Hope you liked it!

:)

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow.