Girls don't Kiss and Tell

A/N : I'm aging her up so that she's 19 instead.
Thursday
7:00 am

I woke up this morning feeling really motivated but then again that could just be because I have a morning full of meetings and photo shoots. I quickly go it out of bed and took a quick shower and blow dried my hair. I figured I'd be in meetings and changing outfits so I just put on something comfortable.

I grabbed my phone, wallet and AirPods and threw them all into my purse

I grabbed my phone, wallet and AirPods and threw them all into my purse. I headed up the stairs noticing it was covered in confetti and streamers. Either they had a long night drinking or they had a confetti gun fight. Knowing them it was probably both. I got to the top of the stairs and just as I suspected all the boys were either passed out on the floor, couch or the kitchen island. They most likely won't be up for another couple of hours so I grabbed the Advil and put it on the edge of the island along with a couple water bottles. What would they ever do without me. My first meeting was at 8:00 am so I figured I'd leave now grab a coffee and try not to get caught in LA traffic. I grabbed the keys to my white Mercedes and headed down to the garage.

I quickly got in the car and opened the garage door

I quickly got in the car and opened the garage door. I drove down our drive way and headed to Starbucks to grab a quick coffee and breakfast. I probably should have eaten breakfast before I left but the kitchen was a mess and I really didn't wanna wake anyone up. I didn't really wanna talk to anyone either so I just went through the drive thru. I got a venti iced coffee with 2 shots of vanilla and a blueberry muffin. After that I was on my way to my first meeting with Chanel.

About 10 minutes later I pulled up to the office building of Chanel. I grabbed my coffee and my purse and walked into the building. I walked into the lobby and apparently there was a lady waiting for me. She seemed pretty young to be working an office job so she was probably an assistant or intern. She lead me up to the 18th floor and opened the door to a conference room. I walked into the room and greeted everyone there including Emily. I sat down and we started talking about how I would promote their new season and that they would dress me for fashion week and I would be working with and that they would be my sponsor. After that it was just a bunch of sizing and fitting the clothes and testing out which pieces look good.

After the meeting was over I headed over to the rest of the meetings I had and went through all of them almost falling asleep in some of them. I had 2 more photo shoots left and then I would finally be free of all things business. Both of my shoots were with another person. I'm honestly happy someone else is going to to be there. Photo shoots get boring when you have to do them alone. The first one was with someone who would probably start a huge "scandal" if people found it we were friends. Probably haven't guessed so I'll just tell you once I get to the photo shoot. I had a bit of time so I went to get a quick coffee then went to target to get some snacks for the shoot. I grabbed some candy and some other snacks and some drinks cause why not. Once I payed I headed out to my car and put everything in the passenger seat.

I got to the building after like 5 minutes. I grabbed everything I needed and headed into the studio. Once I walked into the studio everyone was already there. Ellie had brought one of her friends along and I didn't mind seeing I was friends with her too. Once I set everything down we all just talked and messed around and talked for a bit. After a while we started getting changed for the shoot. We had a pretty cool concept for the photos. Me and Ellie would be wearing a flower type thing that was tied around us. About 2 hours later we finally wrapped and said our goodbyes. I had another shoot in 30 mins so I went and grabbed another coffee. I know I know Ive had like 3 coffees today but I have an addiction. It's always healthy to have some type of addiction. NOT drugs or alcohol. That isn't healthy, it never is.

I got 2 coffee's for both me and Timothée. Yes I'm seeing him again today. Yes I just saw him yesterday. BUT. But we've had this shoot planned for a while. We realized we had been friends for so long yet we've never done a shoot together. We filmed together for a brief moment when we were kids but that was a while ago. I was so young I barely even remember it.

I pulled up to a different building and headed inside. Apparently I got here right after Timothée did. He was still setting his stuff down when I walked in. He came running over and picked me up in a hug and spun me around.

Timothée: Hey there princess
Caden: omg no not that again. I thought we left that back on the set.
Timothée: Nope I'm never dropping that.
Caden: fine lets just get on with this. I can't stand being around you.
Timothée: yeah yeah you know you love me.
Caden: shhhhhh that's supposed to be a secret.

Reluctantly he let go of me and went to go change into his outfit. After he left I got changed and went over to hair and makeup. Just as they started doing my hair he came back and stood next to me. He leaned down and gave a quick kiss on the cheek when I swated him away while giggling.

Caden: Stop that ur gonna mess up my makeup.
Timothée: So you don't need it anyway.
Caden: I do for the shoot.
Timothée: Fine fine. But....one more kiss

And he kisses my cheek again and then moves away to go sit in his chair. After a few more minutes of touch ups and adjustments. We took a few serious ones and some more of us just goofing off. We did a couple outfit changes and set changes. It was the second outfit and we were just messing around with each other when he grabbed my waist and dipped me down. I was absolutely laughing my head off. When he pulled me back up he didn't let go so I just wrapped my arms around his neck lazily and stared at him.

Caden: hi
Timothée: hey
Caden: your hairs a mess
Timothée: you like it that way

I pulled my arms back and put my hands in his hair to comb his curls back. I left my hands in his hair and just stared back at him. He started leaning in and I freaked cuz well there was like 10 people surrounding us with big bright lights and cameras. So I just pulled him in moved my head to the side and hugged him. Based off his body language when I hugged him I could tell he was disappointed. He pulled away and that's when the photographer told us that they had enough photos and that we could end the shoot. He walked away and didn't say anything to me. Guess I'm gonna have to talk to him later.

I got changed and headed out to go see if Timothée was still there. He wasn't I ran outside and saw him walking towards his car. I ran over to him and stopped him just before he got in his car. I asked him if I could talk to him for a while and he agreed. He leaned against his car and put his hands in his pockets looking at the ground.

Timothée: So what'd you wanna talk about.
Caden: are you really gonna make me say it?
Timothée: ya
Caden: ok fine. I wasn't trying to avoid you
Timothée: really? cuz you kinda pulled away
Caden: I just didn't wanna be in front of a camera with like 10 people around us.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me into him. He wrapped his arms around my lower back with his hands resting just above my butt.

Timothée: well if you didn't pull away then you won't mind me doing this right?
Caden: doing wha-

He pulled me in and crashed his lips against mine. I didn't know what to do and I didn't want to pull away from him again so I kissed him back. I placed my hands on his chest and just let it happen. And then I remembered we were still in public...

A/N
Ask and you shall receive