Girls Day

Sunday Morning
7:00am

I woke up to the alarm on my phone going crazy. I checked the time and jeez was it way to early for me.

C: Ugh it's way to early for this. I'm just gonna sleep in a little longer.

*30 minutes later*

(Im gonna make her moms name Athena Grey)
(AG = Mom)

AG: Hey honey it's time to get up. You need to get ready so we can leave.

C: Can't I sleep in for just a little longerrrr.

AG: Caden you know you can't. We need to get going if we're ever gonna finish everything we need to do today.

C: Okok I'll be down in a few minutes.

With that she turned around and left. I could hear her designer Christian Louboutin heals clicking against the white marble floors.

I finally got up and went to my bathroom and took a nice hot shower and then brushed my teeth and did my hair and makeup.

I just chose some black leggings a pink hoodie and an oversized jean jacket

I just chose some black leggings a pink hoodie and an oversized jean jacket. If I was gonna be our all day running errands than I'm gonna be comfortable but with my social status I also can't go out looking like I'm homeless. You never know when and where paparazzi will pop out from.

I was in my closet standing in front of my bag shelf trying to figure what would be the best choice. Considering my outfit and what I was going to be doing. I guess I was taking longer than I wanted cuz my mom came into my closet wanting to know why I was just sitting there staring at the wall. She ended up getting impatient and just grabbed my Louis Vuitton Palm Springs mini backpack. Cute and compatible.

Once that was settled I grabbed my wallet, keys, phone, and just some other random things I would need

Once that was settled I grabbed my wallet, keys, phone, and just some other random things I would need. Somehow my mom beat me to the kitchen. I was in sneakers and she was wearing stilettos. I guess that's why she's a model she can do anything in heels. I walked into the kitchen to see my dad sitting at the island drinking some coffee and his computer in front of him. He was wearing sweatpants and a hoodie guess he was staying home all day. Dad never dresses like that unless he hasn't got anyone to see that day. He's normally wearing an expensive suit or some jeans and a button down shirt . He did just get back from a really kind and tiring trip so it makes sense he doesn't wanna go out.

I walked over to him and asked where mom was while getting a strawberry danish. He said that she was in the garage trying to decide which car to take. I was about to make myself a coffee when mom yelled telling me to hurry up. I grabbed my coffee, bag and my phone and then walked over to my dad giving him a kiss on the cheek and saying bye to him. I ran over to the garage and asked mom which car we were taking.

C: So which car you wanna take.

AG: I don't really know. You can pick and drive because I have some calls I need to make.

C: In that case let's take my white Porsche

AG: Isn't that the car we got you for your 16th birthday.

C: Yup. Come on we've got a lot to do.

I went over to our wall of car keys and grabbed the one to my car. Yes we have a section on our garage wall that is filled with car keys. My dads loves his cars. As of right now he has 12. Some are vintage and some are top of line new. I went over and hopped into the driver seat and started up the car. I pulled out of the driveway and head to the mall. We had 2 of my dads assistants follow us in a white Range Rover behind us. Both of them are male because dad let me pick his assistants. All the girls were annoying and snobby and gold diggers not to mention. I also really enjoyed tell them off. My dads old PA was a total bitch. She absolutely hated me she was so fake. One day I was in my dads office just chilling in one of the chairs in front of his desk helping him with some paperwork when she came in without knocking and handed my dad some more files and mentioned that mom called and asked for the 3 of us to go out for lunch. She didn't even tell my dad before telling my mom that we we're busy. She just kept talking and my dad looked so bored. He looked over at me and gave that look that says *do something to get rid of her*. Obviously I was annoyed with her to so I told her to get lost. She walked out the office but not before she gave me the dirtiest look ever. That's not a very smart move. Bitch at your bosses daughter the one girl in his life that he actually cares about and wants to protect other than mom of course. So being me I had to get rid of her for good. I turned around and looked at my dad with my puppy dog eyes and asked if I could fire her. He has an issue with saying no to me. I am his little angel after all. So with dads permission I called her in and told her that she was fired. She had a total temper tantrum. She was like you can't do that your not my boss. She looked over at dad expecting him to defend her or something. Dad didn't even bother to look up at her was busy reading over contracts and just said "she can do whatever she wants". And with that she stormed out the building. I couldn't help but laugh and neither could dad. He told me that now I had to find him a new PA. I did that with ease.

We finally pulled up to the mall and I was about to park outside in the parking lot like a normal person when mom chimed in and told me to park vallet. I guess I forgot who my parents were. Of course my dad had a parking spot that was reserved just for him. We got our and I gave the keys to the guy and walked in to the mall.

*time skip to when they get to the hype house*

After a long day or driving around Los Angeles we finally pulled up the driveway of the first house. I got out the car and walked  up to the front door and go out the key. Once I opened the my mom told the two assistants to bring everything in a set it down in my room. We hired people to come over tomorrow and set everything up for me. Mom told me that she needed to get going and that she was going to ride with Max and Ben ( the assistants names). Once she left I wondered around the house for a bit just chilling. I checked the time a it was getting late so I decided to go home. I got in my car and drove down the driveway and closed the gates after I got out.

I was finally home and said goodnight to my dad. I was so tired I just went straight up to my room changed and went straight to bed. I was gonna go visit the other house tomorrow to just check it out and see how they were doing with setting up my room.

A/N
Idk