Sway?

Wednesday
8:00 am
I woke up to my phone going off and announcing that I was getting a call. I picked up my phone and just answered it without looking at who it was. When I picked up I heard a male's voice.It was one that I didn't recognize. I was going through a list of people it could be in my head until they interrupted my thoughts.
???: Hey, hope I didn't wake you but it's Jaden Hossler.
Caden: who?
Jaden: I'm from the sway house. You know the Sway boys.
Caden: Oh ya right ur the guys who are moving into my other house.
Jaden: Ya. So I was wondering when you were gonna come over.
Caden: Oh I'll be over in a few hours. When are you guys moving in?
Jaden: We moved in yesterday. Did your dad not tell you?
Caden: right I haven't talked to my dad in a while. He's been pretty busy so he probably forgot.
Jaden: there's one guy who hasn't moved in yet.
Caden: Who would that be.
Jaden: Oh it's Quinton Griggs
Caden: Oh ok. I'll see in. A bit I guess.
Jaden: Ya, see ya

I got up took a quick shower did my makeup and hair then went to my closet. I had a whole fashion show just because I couldn't decide what to wear and then I just got distracted. About an hour later I finally picked what I was gonna wear, then headed downstairs.

 About an hour later I finally picked what I was gonna wear, then headed downstairs

When I went downstairs to the kitchen everyone's eyes were on me. For a moment I got really confused but the I remembered what I was wearing. It probably wasn't the best choice seeing as I'm gonna be hanging out with a house full of boys today and I was a gonna be the only girl there. At first I didn't notice but there were 2 guys staring at me that were new. They looked cute to be honest. One of them had their jaw dropped. I thought it would be fun to mess around with him a little cuz like why not. I went over to him and walked up behind him. I put my hand on his shoulder being all seductive and shit. I leaned down and put one finger under his chin and closed his mouth then whispered in his ear "you might catch a fly pretty boy". And then just walked away like nothing ever happened.

When I turned around I noticed Chase making scrambled eggs so I took a fork and stole a bit when he wasn't looking. I put the fork down right when he turned back around. I looked away and started making my coffee. Once I was done I went over to the table and sat on the counter right next to the guy I was messing with. I realized I still didn't know his name so I introduced myself.

Caden: hi I'm Ace's daughter
???: .....
???: Ignore him I'm Nick and that's Ryland.
Caden: oh right I forgot you 2 were moving in today. Didn't think it would be this early in the morning.
Ryland: Are you single?
Chase: Dude really (while giving him a very unamused look)
Ryland: What is was just wondering.
Caden: It's fine and yes I'm single, why you wanna buy me a drink?
Ryland: Top shelf? (In a bar the top shelf of alcohol is the most expensive ones)
Caden: its like you've known me since forever.
Chase: Alright alright quit flirting. Don't you have somewhere to be.
Caden: aww Chase its like you're trying to get rid of me.
Chase: If it means you'll stop flirting with him then yes.
Caden: Well then I guess ill be heading out. I'll you guys in. A bit.
Nick: Wait where are you going?
Chase: She's going to the sway house now shoooo.
Caden: Byeeeeee