There's More?

Tuesday
6:00 am
I jumped out of bed from hearing a really loud banging. I forgot where I was for a minute and fell of the bed. See my bed at my dads house has stairs that go to the floor. My bed is elevated of the floor. I fell of the bed and let me tell you hardwood floors hurt like a bitch. That's definitely gonna bruise tomorrow. The banging kept on going so ran out into the hallway to see if anyone else was awake and heard it. To my luck no one else was awake. The banging got louder so I went to Thomas's room and woke him up. Obviously I wasn't gonna just go downstairs and open the door like an idiot. That's how people get murdered. I got Thomas and Mia and went down to the door. Mia got a baseball bat from somewhere . Micheal was nowhere to be found. Me and Mia gave Thomas a look that said "open the door cuz we're not gonna do it".

He opened the door and Mia just swung the bat without looking at who it was. All we heard was a really loud thump someone yell and fall to the floor.

???: What the fuck was that for?!?

We all looked down and realized we just hit the one and only Chase Hudson in the head with metal baseball bat.

Caden: Sorry we though you were a murderer
Thomas: No you and Mia thought he was a murderer
Mia: wow thanks for throwing us under the bus like that. I though you liked me.
Thomas: I do but—
Mia: *gives him the look that says finish that sentence and you wont see the light of day*
Chase: so is no one gonna help me?
Caden: Here lets get you inside and get you and ice pack.

We went inside and headed up to the kitchen and I sat chase down on one of the high stools. Me being 5'6 and chase being 6'0 it was a little hard for me to reach his head, adding on the fact that he was sitting on a high chair didn't help either. I was way to lazy to actually do anything about it so I just threw the ice pack at him hoping he would catch it. Good thing he did.

I started making coffee when Chase asked me-
Chase: So your Ace's kid
Caden: Ya why . Want one?
Chase: ya sure. Idk I guess your just prettier than I expected
Caden: You do know my dad is one of the most compatible playboy bachelor's and my mom is one of America's top models and a Victoria Secret Angels right.
Chase: Well ya I knew your dad was gorgeous but I didn't know who your mom was.
Caden: surprisingly a lot of people don't.
Chase: well know I understand why you have an amazing body and a gorgeous face. You're literally flawless
Caden: Thanks for the compliment.
Chase: So you've never had plastic surgery of any type of cosmetic surgeries?
Caden: you know most girls would get offended that you just asked them that but good thing I'm not most girls, and no I've never had any surgeries. Well I did get stitches on my elbow when I was 7 I was messing around with something in my dads office and tripped.
Chase: Everyone's done something like that.

Just as I finished making our coffee's we heard the doorbell go off again. I handed him his coffee and went downstairs with him. We went and opened the door to see Kouvr and Alex. If you're wondering how I know everyone's names its cuz I got really owed a few days ago and decided to familiarize myself with everyone.

Caden: hey you're finally here.
Kouvr: Ahhhhh, You're sooooo pretty
Caden: thank you, Your gorgeous too.

Kouvr started to lead me away from the boys and into the house to talk more. When I looked back all I saw was Alex struggling with all the bags he was holding. It was kinda funny tho.

Kouvr: Alex you got that right?
Alex: ya sure although a little help would be nice
Kouvr: mhm, Come on lets go up to the pool and hangout until Addison gets here.
Caden: uh ya sure ok.

With that we walked away from the boys leaving them to figure out how they're gonna get everything inside. Me and Kouvr went up to my room and changed into some bikinis and went up to the pool and just hung out while drinking some cocktail. Oh did I mention we have an open bar even though  most of us aren't 21. It's ok though cuz we're reckless teenagers who have a lot of money and a really big reputation that pretty much let's us do whatever we went. Especially me.