Brand Deals

Tuesday
7:00am

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes. I completely forgot to close the blinds. I layed in bed for a while until I jumped out of bed realizing that I lived in the Hype House and that I was still in my pjs. Fun fact my bed room has a 10 foot long wall of windows. My pjs weren't exactly the most conservative.

Just as I thought fans were already standing across the street taking pictures

Just as I thought fans were already standing across the street taking pictures. I walked over to the bathroom not really caring anymore. It was a little to early. I was brushing my teeth when I felt someone's arms wrap around me. I wasn't to worried but it was really early so I jumped a little. I looked up and noticed a head of black hair. Even though I couldn't see his face cause his head was buried in the crook of my neck I still knew who it was. If you're confused I'm talking about Chase.

I was a little bit lost on why Chase was hugging me from the back but it was kinda nice. He wasn't letting go of me so I just let him keep holding me. I walked out of the bathroom and into my room forgetting that the windows were still open and that there were people outside with camera's and phones. I grabbed my phone and just stood there on my phone with Chase still holding me.

(Sorta like this

(Sorta like this. Just pretend ur on the phone and not paying attention)

I was on my phone checking emails cuz I remembered that I had a tone of meetings with a few fashion companies and some other brand deals. I was checking all the emails I got from the companies and 2 of them caught my eye. It was an email from Chanel and another one from Louis Vuitton. I opened the one from Chanel first cuz like cmon its Chanel.

They were asking me if I would promote their new spring 2020 collection and if I would take part in their runway show in Paris, France. I opened the one from Louis Vuitton and they had invited me to go too Paris fashion week four them. They would be paying for my hotel and clothes and everything else. I emailed both of them back saying that I would talk to my manager to make sure I don't have anything planned on those weeks and that I would get back to them. I guess Chase was reading the emails too cuz he started talking to me.

Chase: Hey nice looks like you're gonna be a model for Chanel. That's awesome.
Caden: ya that is pretty cool.
Chase: Maybe they'll sponsor you like those big A-list celebs
Caden: maybe that would be sick tho. Maybe ill get to see Kendall again. She has a couple shows coming up.
Chase: If you do tell her I say hi.
Caden: why don't you just come with me to both shows. It's no fun going all alone.
Chase: You sure I don't wanna be a bother.
Caden: Nah its cool plus aren't you going to Fashion week anyway.
Chase: I don't know yet. I haven't talked to my manager about it yet.
Caden: Well then if ur not. Already going then you can be my guest.