New Friends?

Monday
8:00 am
I woke up to my phone blowing up with notifications. It got a little annoying and I didn't really wanna check them so I just turned my phone off. I got out of bed and got ready for the day. I took a quick shower and then got dressed, did my makeup and hair.

 I took a quick shower and then got dressed, did my makeup and hair

I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs to get some breakfast.

When I got down to the kitchen I noticed a sticky not on the fridge. It was just from my dad saying that he left early for some meeting and that he wasn't going to be home until midnight. I didn't really wanna make anything so I just decided to drive to Starbucks grab a coffee and breakfast there and then head to the new "sway" house or whatever it's called.

It was a pretty hot day so I decided to drive one of my dads convertibles instead. I like feeling the wind in my hair. I got in my dads white Ferrari convertible 488 with red leather seats. I really like white cars.

 I pulled up the Starbucks that was on the way to the house

I pulled up the Starbucks that was on the way to the house. When I pulled up everyone there was giving me looks. Some good some bad. I went inside and quickly got my coffee and sandwich. When I was walking back to my car I had a couple guys come up to me and asked if the car was my boyfriends. When I told them it was mine they gave me this shocked look. Like seriously you really don't believe women can be more successful than a man. Jeez sexist much. As I was about to open the door this lady came up to me and asked if this was my car.

Karen: excuse me but is this your car?
Caden: uhh ya. why?
Karen: how old are you?
Caden: I'm 17.
Karen: are you sure you should be driving such and expensive car at your age.
Caden: I'm sorry what?
Karen: most teenagers first cars aren't a Lamborghini.
Caden: this is a Ferrari
Karen: did your daddy buy it for you.
Caden: excuse me? What does that have to do with anything.
Karen: I just think that your a spoiled little brat who's never going to understand hard work.
Caden: I don't wanna be rude but I will admit that I'm spoiled I'm an only child. But I'm NOT a brat. I understand hard work just fine. I don't think you know who I am. I work hard for what I have. I help more people in this world than you ever will. Now if you'll excuse me I have some meetings and a million dollar deal to sign.

With that I got in my car and drove away. I know I don't actually have a million dollar deal I need to sign but I just wanted to piss that lady off. This was definitely gonna end up on TikTok or start trending on twitter. At least 5 people were recording the whole thing.

I finally got to the house and just went straight to the  living room and sat down and started eating my breakfast. I remembered that I never checked what all the notifications were about. When I got on I realized a bunch of people had followed me on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and they all added me on Snapchat. I followed them all back and added them. Ya I was verified on everything and I had singers, actors, models and others following me but these people seemed familiar to me for some reason. I was sure I had never met any of them in my life. I was going through some of their profiles when I got a text from a number I didn't know.

???: hey don't be alarmed your dad sent me your number. I'm Thomas Petrou.
Caden: ok am I supposed to know who you are
Thomas: oh right I'm one of the people moving into your dads house. The Hype House to be specific.
Caden: ohh ok. That makes more sense. Your like the manager of that right.
Thomas: in a way yes. Do you mind if I add you to a group chat with everyone else.
Caden: sure but who's everyone?
Thomas: the other people who are moving in.

*caden☁️ was added to the chat*

#1: Thomas is that Aces kid?
#2: is she hot?
#3: Ryland back off, you don't even know if it's a she.

I'm a girl it's fine :Caden

#4: we should probably introduce ourselves. I'm Charli, I'm so exited to meet you😆
#5: I'm Dixie, Charli's older sister
#1: I'm Alex, also known as David Dobrik 2.0
#2: I'm Ryland also I never got an answer.

You'll get one when we meet :Caden

#3: I'm Kouvr ignore ryland he'll flirt with anything🤣
Ryland: that's not entirely true😏
#6: I'm Chase
#7: I'm Addison
#8: I'm Nick
#9: I'm Avani
#10: Tony
#11: Ondréaz
#12: I'm Mia
#13: I'm Jack
#14: I'm James
15: I'm Larray✨

Is that everyone? :Caden

Thomas: pretty much
Charli: so we're all moving in on different days right?
Alex: ya me and Kouvr will me there tmr
Chase: same
Nick: me and ryland r probably gonna be there Wednesday
Dixie: me and Charli will be there Thursday
Addison: I'll be there tmr
Mia: me and Thomas are going today. Everyone else is gonna be there by Friday.

I can head over there now if you guys want some help: Caden

Mia: sure I can't wait to meet you. Your dads told us a lot about you.

Good things I hope :Caden

Mia: ofc
Thomas: I guess we'll see you in a few.
———————————————————————————

With that being said I took one last look around the sway house and left. I figured if we were gonna be moving then I'd pick up some coffees for us. Plus I really wanted another one. I pulled up to the Starbucks drive through and got my coffees. I didn't know what they liked so I just got 3 iced coffees.

When I pulled up to the house I realized I didn't bring the clicker with to open the gate so I had to use the buzzer. They opened the gate and I drove in. I pulled up outside the garage and noticed the moving truck. I parked my car grabbed the coffees and walked over to the door.

A/N
Pretend they're moving into the one that they're in now. Like the one that rice gum used to live in.