Who's a Hacker?

Friday
8:00am

I woke up this morning on my own but still feeling really tired. I knew I needed to get up but I just layed still in bed doing nothing. I started to think back on my day yesterday and remembered what I did. Maybe I shouldn't have kissed him. After the kiss we pulled away and just stared at each other. Neither of us saying anything or making a move. We just stayed still looking into each other's eyes. He was about to say something when my phone ringed. I pulled my phone out knowing whoever pr it was wasn't gonna stop calling till I answered. Turns out it was Thomas and he apparently needed me back at the house "right this instant". After hanging up I looked to Timothée and gave him an apologetic look. I guess he knew what I was gonna say cuz he told me that we would talk later. He let me go and we parted our ways without saying anything.

I'm kinda scared to talk to him honestly. I already have a lot on my plate I really don't wanna deal with trying to hid a relationship too. And out schedules are so busy that we would have to make appointments with each other just to hangout. He has a new movie he needs to start filming and I've got so many brand deals and promotions I need to do. Not to mention the big thing Thomas told me about yesterday. Apparently we were getting a new member. I still have no idea who it is. (Pretend the house they live in is the house they in right now. They move to much). They should be moving in later today. I'm excited to see who it is but I'm also scared it's someone I don't like. Ya you heard me there are tiktokers I HATE I don't know why I just don't like them. They just rub me the wrong way.

It was still pretty early and I didn't really have any plans for today. I might as well go to the sway house for a bit. Well not really house anymore. They all kinda fell off and now I'm not sure if they even still live there. I know A LOT of drama went on with that house. Some of the boys kinda turned on each other and I don't if they even like each other anymore. Maybe I shouldn't go. I think I'll just ask my dad and see if they still live there. Idk I don't really like being at that house anyways. To much testosterone.

I figured I'd get up and get dressed now. Even though I'm not doing anything I still need an outfit. Just cuz I'm not doing anything doesn't mean I can dress like a slob. I'm like I'm lazy not ugly. I got up and did my normal routine spending a little more time on phone seeing as I had time. I picked out a nice fit and grabbed my phone and headed to the kitchen.

Once I got downstairs Kouvr and Mia were already in the kitchen making breakfast

Once I got downstairs Kouvr and Mia were already in the kitchen making breakfast. I said morning to them and started making an iced coffee. 

Mia: So you guys excited for the new member? 

Kouvr: ya he's gonna be so fun to live with. 

Caden: Wait u guys know who it is? 

Mia: oh ya u don't know yet. Don't worry you'll like him. 

Caden: Wha- why can't I know. I wanna know too. Who else knows?

Kouvr: um... everyone. 

Caden: Why am I being kept in the dark. 

Thomas: Relax, all you need to know is that he has a small crush on you and imma use that for a bit. "he said as he walked in the kitchen"

Mia: It's A LOT BIGGER than small. He's been crushing hard. 

Caden: what do you mean 

Thomas: he doesn't know you live with us and I'm gonna surprise him and get his reaction.

Caden: oh is Alex gonna use us for that thing he does where he makes 2 people kiss? 

Alex: yup 

Caden: great 

Alex: trust me you'll enjoy it. 

All I did was roll my eyes and finished making my coffee. I really hope this guy I have to kiss is cute. I don't wanna just kiss some random dude. I wonder who it is. They did say he has a crush on me. I got snapped out of my thoughts from the screams of Micheal who was being chased around the kitchen island by Mia, who was holding a knife. Huh, its only been like 3 seconds since he walked in and he's already running for his life. Its a normal thing tho. 

*Time skip to him arriving*

It's 1:30 pm and apparently the dude was supposed to be arriving soon. I was just sitting on the love sacks that were in the main living room responding to some emails. I heard a car pull up outside but I just assumed it was post-mates. Apparently it wasn't cuz Alex and Thomas went running to the door recording. Guess our new roomie is here. I was about to get up and go to the door but i got tackled by Micheal saying I can't look yet. 

He covered my eyes with a blindfold and helped me standup. He lead me over to where assume is the kitchen and sat me down on the island counter. I felt like a child  who was being surprised with a super cool birthday gift. He told me to wait so I just sat there fiddling with my fingers. After awhile I heard people enter and someone walk into a wall. Sounded like it hurt too. 

???: OW 

Micheal: Sorry you aren't following me. 

???: Dude you're supposed to guide me

Micheal: ya but watching you walk into walls is more fun. Ok ok come here.

As I heard Micheal guiding the guy towards me I also heard Alex and Thomas laughing and probably filming. All of a sudden I felt someone spread my legs apart and someone standing between them. 

???: dude who am I touching. 

Alex: Relax its a surprise for you.

Thomas: ya stop freaking out. Millions of dudes wish they could be you right now. 

 Micheal: ya I'm one of them

Caden: Micheal shut up

Alex: ok ok so neither of you can see each other but I need you guys to kiss and make it good. 

Caden: You want us to WHAT? 

Alex: kiss. Cmon just do it. 

???: uh ok.

Suddenly I felt his hands rest on my hips and slightly pull me forward towards him. I put my hands on his shoulders in surprise. One of his hands made its way up the side of my body and come to rest on the side of my face. He slowly started pulling my face closer to his. And then I felt his soft lips touch mine. It was a REALLY nice kiss. He didn't pull back to i just sat there kissing him back. Even though I was blindfolded I still closed my eyes. I felt my blindfold being pulled off. I slowly opened my eyes and when I did my eyes were met with his beautiful hazel ones...