Olivia's big day

In the locker room, Olivia was getting her gear ready for the initiation test. Her face was a bit pale, with light color bags under her eyes. She wanted to get a few more minutes of sleep to fix it, but an orange-haired girl made it impossible with all her damn singing.

Olivia: I'll need to apologize to y/n after this...

She grabs a weapon that was wrapped in a large bag from her locker before closing it shut. She then remembers something her brother told her weeks ago about the thing she has in her hands.

Y/n: There's something I sent to beacon; you can open it once it's time for the initiation test.

Olivia: let's see what it is.

She carefully took off the bag and was in awe of the gift her brother made for her, making her regain her original colors while no longer feeling tired.

                      (NOT MINE)

(NOT MINE)

Olivia:(disbelief) no way... this really can't be for me.

She notices a folded piece of paper slowly descending from the bag; she reaches out and catches it before it hits the ground. She then unfolds the paper and saw some writing from y/n.

Olivia: "I hope you like your new weapon; it wasn't easy to make, so take good care of it. The sword has some unique features; there's a slot in the bottom where you can put in any dust crystal you want for an effect. There's also a button on the right of the handle; once pressed, it'll split the blade into two allowing you to use it as a bow since I know how much you love long-range battles. Good luck with your test; you can do it.

Olivia was lost for words; she always knew her brother was a master in his craft and tried giving her the best of everything, but this felt like a dream. She was deeply grateful for her gift as she cleans a tear off her eye before strapping her new sword to her left hip.

Olivia: thank you, y/n.

With a smile on her face, she begins to head towards the cliff, feeling confident in herself.

Weiss: Hey Olivia!

This made her stop in her tracks, tilting her head to the side to see Weiss standing next to another girl with red hair and green eyes.

Olivia: I guess I have time to say hello.

She casually made her way over to her friend.

Olivia: Hey Weiss, you're ready?

Weiss: of course, nothing will stop me from reaching the top!

Olivia:(giggles) that's good to hear. (Looks at the girl) I'm sorry, I don't think we met before.

Pyrrha: it's okay; I'm Pyrrha Nikos; it's nice to meet you.

Olivia:(smiles) it's a pleasure to meet you, Pyrrha; finally, I'm Olivia Imeya. I hope we can become good friends.