1st Day, Double The Trouble

The night after her initiation test, Olivia was seen sitting on the edge of the balcony looking up at the dark sky. She takes a deep breath before grabbing her scroll out of her pocket, she goes down to her contacts and presses on her brother's number. She then quickly placed her device next to her ear waiting for him to answer.

Y/n:(sleepy) ugh...hello?

Olivia: Hey bro, sorry if I Woke you.

Y/n: it's fine, I just had my eyes shut for a few minutes.

Olivia: ha, that's good to hear. I was meaning to call you earlier but things got busy way too fast.

Y/n:(chuckles) it's alright glad to see you still remember me.

Olivia:(giggles)I'll never forget about you.

Y/n: good, anyways how was the test?

Olivia: it's was so awesome!! I wish you could have seen how everyone was fighting.  things then got tricky when 2 powerful Grimm came after us, we tried so many things but they ended up failing. (proudly) I had to use my semblance with the fire Crystal in order for us to win!

With a confident face, she waited for her brother to praise her but he instead burst into laughter making Olivia's face turn bright red from embarrassment.

Olivia: hey what's so funny!?

Y/n: it's nothing.. it just when I last saw you. You were super nervous, I was scared that you'll have a panic attack or something worse.

Olivia: was it really that bad...

Y/n: I may be exaggerating, but now that I'm hearing You were the deciding factor. it makes me happy to know that you can step it up when needed to.

Olivia: well, it's going to come in handy since I'm going to have to lead my teammates now.

Y/n: what do you mean by leading your teammates? WAIT! YOU'RE THE LEADER!?

Olivia: surprises!

Y/n: Olivia congrats! How do you feel?

Olivia: nervous, scared, anxious... I don't know what a leader is supposed to do.

Y/n; it's not supposed to be easy, it's going to be like that for a while.

Olivia: I know but I don't want to let anyone down. I don't want people to hate me for being a bad leader.

Y/n: sis, knowing what it takes to be a  leader has to first come through experience and you can't have this experience until you step into it.
you're gonna have to rely on your teammates they'll guide you to know what to do and you have to be open and learn what is expected of you step by step. There's always going to be people out there who are just going to hate you for no reason but you can't let that bother you. I know you have what it takes to become a great leader.

With a smile painted on her face, she leans back still holding onto the railing. She looks up at the stars trying to come up with something to say.

Olivia: Thank you y/n, it truly does mean a lot to hear that out of you.

Y/n: you're my baby sister, I have to cheer you up.

Olivia: How can you call me a baby when it's a four years difference between us?

Y/n:(chuckles) doesn't matter if you are still younger than me.

Olivia: oh yeah who has to wake you up in the mornings, huh?

Y/n:..... hey, hey. Listen... I have nothing to say to that!

They share a small laugh with each other remembering the days they used to do this in person.