Double Match (Vol 3)

With her sword twirling gently around her fingers as she entered Amity Colosseum's, Olivia Imeya slowly walked ahead as Sumia appeared by her with a weapon in hand owing to her semblance. The audience in the Colosseum erupts in applause, demonstrating their support with the two girls.

Y/n: YOU GOT THIS!!

After hearing his voice, Olivia turned around to see her brother standing next to the rest of her team. Y/n gave her a thumbs up which she returns with a wink, she directs her attention ahead while continuing to twirl the sword around her finger. She then turned to the side and saw Sun with his teammates raising their hands, the monkey faunus smiled before nodding his head and mouthed, "you got this." Olivia responded with another wink before turning her attention back to her partner.

Olivia: Are you all set?

Sumia cracks her finger before taking a few short hops in an attempt to de-stress her muscles.

Sumia: I'm a bit worried, but I'm very excited!

During the construction of the Colosseum, four fields were selected to rise up from below in quarter sections: An area of deep woodland with many enormous stones around the region; the remains of a city with smashed windows and debris amid the pavement; a hot spring with geyser areas along a small river and some blue Dust crystal growths; and a familiar portion of dense forest

Sumia: It seems that they have chosen a field that will work to our advantage!

???: Take a look at what we've got here!

The two Huntresses-in-Training were taken by surprise when they received a call from the other direction. They turned to see a young lady with straight, fawn-colored hair that reached just below her shoulders and huge, dark brown eyes. Her lips are visibly large, thick, and shiny, and she has a curvy physique to go along with it. An all-black catsuit with merging patterned lines and a zipper running down the center, which is left slightly down to display her cleavage, serves as her outfit. She has white cuffs around her wrists and white heeled knee-high boots with gray lines on the soles. She also has a loose black collar with metallic plates that she wears around her neck. All of the men in the audience (except Y/n and sun) started to all roar in cheer for her, yelling out her name attempting to catch her attention.

Crowd: WE LOVE YOU CAMMILA!!!!

The audience only continued growing louder as the girl in front Sumia and Olivia started to take in the applause waving back to her fans leaving the two females to look in awkwardness unsure as to what going on.

Sumia: I realize she's pretty and all but.....

Olivia: This is alittle much...

Cammila notices the awkwardness in her opponents' glances and shifts her focus to the two of them, all the while flashing an arrogant yet seductive grin over her face.

Cammila: Come on, there's no need to have such a sour expression on your face. The two of you are quite adorable; it's just that the audience prefers other kind of appeals.

As the crowds become even louder, Cammila leans forward and sticks out her figure. She then winks at them, sending a naughty grin their way. Sumia and Olivia couldn't quite put their finger on what was going on or how to reply. They simply want this fight to get started so that they can get out of this phase before anything else comes up, but Cammila's teammate is nowhere to be seen, which is frustrating. It was at this point that Cammila stopped amusing the spectators and focused only on her opponent. As she looked the two females in the eyes, a sinister sneer appeared on her lips before she burst out laughing, which made the two girls feel nervous.