Dancing Under The Stars (vol 2)

It was a beautiful morning in Remnant. The sun was rising over the horizon with the birds chirping.

Y/n: can you sit still!?

Olivia: You're the one yanking my hair!!

Today was the day of the dance, so in order for me to get ready to look perfect for tonight. I was sitting on the floor of my brother living room getting my hair done by him.

Y/n: your hair seems a lot rougher, have you been showering well? And with the shampoo I made for you.

Olivia:(groans) yes I have!

I could hear my brother chuckle behind me which made a Cross Popping Vein appear on my forehead.

Y/n: you're sure?

I couldn't help but to reel my head all the way back to show my brother my pouty face. This made him laugh even more patting my head so I can move it back to its original place.

Ella: hey, don't be teasing her before her big night.

Ella was walking up the stairs with my outfit in hand, and I could see her from where I was. I was grateful that these two were willing to assist me, and I was about to ask my team...but after what happened between me and Sumia, it's been difficult. My brother's girlfriend approaches me and places my clothes next to me.

Ella: I was able to include everything you requested.

I grab it and stare in awe at the cloth in my hands.

Olivia: Thank you so much! I'm at a loss for words!

Ella laughs and waves up and down at me.

Ella: Don't worry about it; all I want is for you to look your best.

Hearing her words causes me to look down in embarrassment, and I then return my gaze to my brother with a serious expression before pointing at him.

Olivia: you better treat her right! 

Y/n:(blush) wha-

Seeing his reaction made both me and Ella laugh at him, and he took it out on me by flicking the back of my head.

Olivia: OW! Hey!

Y/n: Sorry, I saw a fly.

Olivia: (narrowing eyes) you liar!

I was about to fight my brother in a playful manner when I heard....

Ella:(claps) So! Who is the lucky man, Olivia?

I notice the expressions of confusion on both of their faces as I freeze on the spot and let out a surprise gasp.

Y/n: (angry grin) lucky guy?

Oh, no, he's in protective brother mode, based on how he said it....Why, Ella? Why are you putting me on the spot??

Ella: What? You don't think your sister is attractive enough to get boys all over her?

Stop...stop... talking, Ella, you're only making things worse...

Y/n: It's not that I don't think she's beautiful. It's more that I don't want boys fawning over her like she's a piece of meat.