Traveling back to another freezing past part 2(vol 3)

After the sun had just risen in the sky, Winter was startled awake by a loud banging on the door of her dorm room. As she slipped between her sheets, she shivered feeling the coldness that surrond her room. She was now lying on her stomach with her hair being a tangled jumble of white knots that covered her whole body. The sound of the waker's voice boomed across the room, and her icy blue eyes flashed awake.

Y/n: Hey Frosty? wake up, Ironwood call us up again.

Winter moaned and clenched her teeth when she heard that it was time to get up; she had just returned from a very long assignment with her squad, and just as she had begun to relax and enjoy her break, she was summoned back to duty. The fact that the person standing behind her door happened to be her boyfriend saved her from cursing the person who had come to see her for even bothering to come.

Winter: Y/nnnnnn!.....ugh What time is it, exactly?

She could hear a frighten chuckle from her beloved before a faint sigh could be heard coming through the closed door.

Y/n: it's six.... in the morning.

Schnee, the eldest, cupped her hands over her face and started rolling side to side on her bed, letting out a scream that was muffled by her hands so that y/n wouldn't be able to hear it. Of course, it wasn't that simple to relax, and of course, she couldn't have a day when she could spend time with y/n without having to worry about a bullet or a sword passing through them. Consider what may happen if you are the greatest at what you do.

Winter: All right, I'll get ready. Would you mind sticking behind to wait for me?

Y/n: Sure, I'll be right here.

Not wanting to keep her partner waiting for too long, she sprang out of bed and began getting dressed, dressing, and showering, all while mentally prepared herself for whatever ironwood had in store for them. She had just finished putting her outfit together when she opened bedroom door  to see Y/n lounging against the wall across from her room. When he looked her in the eyes, he offered her a heartfelt smile before pulling himself off the wall and standing up straight.

Winter:(yawns) It is becoming more tiresome to have to wake up after returning from a mission  just to be sent out on another operation.

After that, she turned to her left and began walking to the location of Ironwood, leaving y/n to stand there with his head tilted and winter in his view with a scarastic smile shaking his head before speed walking until he got next to her and stayed beside her so that they could arrive at the same time.

Y/n: Wonderful morning, Princess,  I hope you had a good night's sleep.

understanding that he's mocking her because he knows she's still apprehensive about exchanging unformal exchange with anyone, particularly if she's dating them She just gave him a fleeting look before rolling her eyes and creating a little grin on her lips before sweeping part of her hair to the side, telling Y/n all he wanted to know. They've been together for approximately 5 months, and although they've made modest progress up the ladder, it didn't seem to matter to them since this is, after all, their first serious relationship, and everything is still new to them. Winter is the most affected by it since she did not have'someone' push it upon her; she made her own decision, which she does not regret, despite the fact that their initial encounter was not very pleasant.

Winter: I'm guessing the General didn't intend to imply that this is some kind of mission.

As he runs his hand through his hair, Y/n shakes his head a little.

Y/n: No, I was awakened up by his phone call, and all he said was to hurry to his office as soon as possible since something was really important.

Winter leans back, wiping her palm over her weary face, and letting out a little but endearing yawn as she glances to the side.