Heart to Heart(vol2)

The scene begins with a massive blizzard attacking the heart of Solitas covering everything in snow. Not one thing wasn't white, and it was a very dangerous time to be outside, but a young child was seen fighting the elements. He was walking down a path that led up the mountains, and he appeared to be unprepared for the snow, as he was dressed in jeans, sneakers, and a jacket with the hood on his head. He was panting and grunting, indicating that he had been walking for some time. It didn't take long for him to trip and fall on the cold snow, and he wasn't getting up. He lay flat, as if he didn't want to go on any longer. He was about to give up fighting when he opened his eyes again and saw a blue flower with eight petals fighting the same destructive weather as he is, which amazed him. He grabs the flower and pushes it off the ground as he gets back on his two feet. The wind picks up, almost knocking him down, but he stands firm, his face now full of determination, and he takes a breath before walking again.

It's smoothly transition to a dart being thrown out of a hand heading towards a board filled with balloons. Even though the dart was going in high speeds once it made contact with the balloon it bounce off.

Ella: SHIT!

The camera slowly moves to Ella throwing  her hands up almost hitting me in the face since I was standing behind her. The person who was running the stand laughs while grabbing the dart off the ground.

Owner: hahaha, better luck next time young lady.

Ella growls and pouty before grabbing my arm and began walking away from the stand upset that she couldn't win the prize she wanted.

Ella: stupid game! Who idea was it to come to the park!?

Y/n:(plainly) it was yours...

Ella:(remembers) oh yeah, huh.

She slows down as she lets go of my arm. We both slowly walk down the path that'll let us out of the park.

Ella: but seriously, I hit that balloon like 6 times and it didn't pop!

Y/n: well that's because they purchase balloons that are made with better material and they inflate them so when they give you the darts with dull tips they'll just bounce off.

Ella stops and looks at me.

Ella: so you're telling me that they're rigging it?

I tilt my head to the side slightly worried due to  her expression.

Y/n: ummmm...yes.

In a comedic manner; Ella turns around and charges towards the stand which caught me by surprise because I never seen her run so fast, but I knew she was going to fight the owner of the stand so I quickly caught up and was able keep her still by grabbing both of her shoulders. I then begin pushing her away trying to avoid any unnecessary dilemma.

Ella: I payed 10 dollars just to instantly lose!

Y/n: it's not his fault you fell for it, beside how will they make any money if everyone wins the prizes?

After walking back to where she ran off, I let Ella go and all she did was turn around allowing me to see the angry pouty face she had which look more cute then fierce.

Ella: then how are you suppose to win, Mr. know it all?!

Y/n:(folded arms) you just gotta throw it as hard as you can but it'll decrease your chance of actually hitting the balloon that'll give you the grand prize.

Right as I was done speaking, Ella begin thinking. I don't know what she's thinking but I can guarantee that is about how she can win the game.

Ella:(snaps her fingers) I got it!