A Bully Pay Back

...........Cold.... alone..... suffering.....

These were feelings y/n found himself holding deep within him, standing in the middle of a wasteland cover in flames. He doesn't know where he is nor how he got there but it all seems too familiar, a path suddenly appears next to him as if it was telling him where he should be going. He wanted to be cautious but something pulled him to walk down the path, looking around to still see nothing but dirt and flames. Suddenly all of it began to glitch making him stop in his tracks.

Ị̸̈́t̷̰̎'̴̧̝̈́ṣ̶͔̆͝ ̸̠̯̇w̷̯̆o̶͉̘̒r̶͚̀t̶͈̱̑h̸̳̜̽͒l̵̨̜̍̓e̷̜̅̽s̶̡͈̓̈́ṣ̷̛̻̒

A deep voice talks in his head but doesn't know who it's from nor he couldn't really understand what they're saying. Y/n held onto his head trying to process things as he saw the blazing area glitch into more of an Arctic with ice-cold air hitting against his face before glitching back to normal.

Ŷ̴̲͕͍̟̋̎̒̈o̷̳̰̲̳͂̀̇ŭ̴͙̼͌̀̄͝'̵̤̝̑̾l̵̹̦̯̾͂͝l̶̙̉̀̕͠ ̶̧̛͙̖̾̀͂̒f̶̳̼͈̤̈́̓͝o̵̗̝͇̯͗̀̌̕r̸̯̦̽̚͝ė̶̱̣̆̊̈̾v̵̱́͂̐ẹ̸̹͎͇̔̄r̸͎͎͈̫̀͝ͅ ̵̠͕̐̍f̷̳̞̘̼̓e̷͚̫̾̔͒ȩ̵̲͉̩̊̐͒̕ĺ̵̢̟̓̑͗̅ ̴͉̗̲̆̇t̸̮̳͘h̷͉̤́́͂͛̊i̶̛̟͕̹̓̅͊̈ͅs̷̙͔̐̎̈́̿ͅ ̷̪͠p̶̺̒̾a̸̡̭̱̯͂̐ǐ̶̛̦̜̰̞͂n̴̰̊̎͝

Y/n mind couldn't take the sudden occurrence and tried to run but as he turned around he felt a sharp pain in his chest, he looked down to see a sword was thrust through his heart. He starts to hyperventilate, grabbing onto the sword not caring that his finger was getting sliced in the process. He lets out a scream of agony before jolting awake in the real world.

Y/n: AAAAAA!!

He was covered in a cold sweat, shaking trying to control his breathing. He places a hand on his chest feeling his heart pounding relief that there wasn't a sword sticking out. He looks around his room suspicious and paranoid that his nightmare isn't over, as he gets up cautiously, shivering. He stumbles to the bathroom, looks in the mirror slowly, he quickly splashes water on his face as he sees the sun shine bright through the window.

Y/n:(shaking) what... was...that...(he covered his face with his hands) it was just a dream...but it felt so real...

His breathing was still unstable making it hard for him to calm down. He stumbles back to his bed where he decides to sit on the edge, resting his hands on his knees while looking down.

Y/n: that place felt so familiar as if I had been there before...I don't understand.

Olivia POV

Sumia having her katana on her shoulder and Jaune opposite of her with Crocea Mors drawn, leaning on his weapon as if exhausted, in the spotlight shining on the Beacon Academy auditorium stage. He looked at Sumia and saw that she was giving him a pathetic look. Jaune gathers his strength to charge forward and swing his blade at Sumia, only for her to lean to the side and slam her weapon against his shield Jaune sending It flying out of his hands. Now only armed with his sword, Jaune continued to try and attack but was easily blocked by Sumia. Their weapons locked, but Sumia quickly twirls to the side slashing him in the back making him fall forward.

Sumia: as someone you know, I'm asking you to give up.

Jaune: not yet, I'm not done yet!

Sumia:(mumbles) ugh, you can't be serious...

Jaune charges forward trying to close the gap between them before the attack. Sumia on the other hand stays still gripping onto her weapon tightly as her hands begin to radiate a honey color aura. Once Jaune was in distance, he got himself ready for an attack while his opponent moves her left leg a few inches back before being the first to attack swinging her katana Horizontal causing Jaune to switch his entire plan and block the blade from hitting him though it pushes him back he was able to stand his ground, he tries his best to let out a smirk at Sumia who just blankly stared back.